1

| 1. A Threat To The World |

Nezuko's demon powers aren't meant to hurt humans but to kill demons. From the informations she collected, there is no demons in this world other than her. There's this fruit called devil fruits that gives the eater powers but in exchange the sea will hate you. She don't need a devil fruit.

Tonight she decided to escape from Marie Jois. She planned this for a long time. But before that, she wants to get rid of the celestial dragons that abuses their power. She had enough of them. The only thing she feels this time is anger.

People who hurt other people for no reason deserves to die. Nezuko put that in her mind. She already apologized mentally to Tanjiro on what she's about to do.

Nezuko stole a sword from her father's collection that is probably worth enough to buy a whole town. She took a few things that might sell well because she knows she'll need money. She put it in her bag and now she's ready to go.

Because of the insane height differences of her and the tall knights, she easily got at the gates of Marie Jois without using her power. She went to the guardhouse and using her demon claws, she killed the knights easily. She took the keys.

Nezuko's eyes widen when she saw a tall figure coming from the mists of the Red Line. The figure got closer, only to reveal a tall fish-tiger man that is bleeding both his hands and feet.

No way, he climbed the Red Line barefoot?! Nezuko is shocked.

"Mister," Nezuko called out softly. The fishman was startled and started looking for the voice that called him.

"Down here mister. Are you going to break inside?" The demoness asked.

"A celestial child? What are you doing here?" The tall fishman asked. Nezuko wears the same heavy celestial suit and helmet since she plans to change after she escapes the place.

Looks like he is pretty confident on what he's doing and he isn't scared that his plan might be messed up by some celestial child.

"Are you going to sabotage and kill them? But before that, can you help me free the slaves?" The demoness asked calmly while waving the keys, which shocked the fish man.

"I'm actually here to free the slaves. Tell me child, why are you here and why do you want to free my people when you are a celestial dragon?"

Nezuko's impression darkened. "The blood of celestial dragons are disgusting. I am not like them. Let's work together, mister." She answered with clear hatred in her voice.

Fisher Tiger got even more amused. The hatred in her voice is sincere. But even if this little girl betray her, he's still strong enough to bring Marie Jois down if he has to.

"I'm Nezuko. I'm six. You?" Nezuko handed the keys to the fishman.

"I'm Fisher Tiger. Nice to meet you."

"The slave chamber is this way, Fisher Tiger-san. Please free them while I kill the Celestial Dragons." Nezuko said then she smiled brightly, causing the fishman to forget what she just said at the last part of her sentence.

Before Nezuko died, you can say that her powers are the same level as Muzan. They could've killed him if he didn't came across the powerful blue spider lily that made him several times stronger than he is. The more battles she fought, the stronger she become. Her brothers are hashiras, and they're strong too.

That's why she's able to disguise herself as a human the moment she was born. She hid her fangs and those pale pink eyes so that she won't be thrown away.

"Intruder!"

Nezuko heard someone shout. The shout started a commotion that soon lead into panic. Nezuko, using her abilities, jumped to the Marie Jois' roof. Being a child didn't stop her from doing these stunts.

She made sure the slaves are completely free before doing what she's about to do. Looks like Fisher Tiger's intentions are only to free the slaves and to not kill the Celestial Dragons.

Having demon's power is really helpful in this world. The moon was bright. It reminded Nezuko of her past life when she and her brother hunts demons. The demoness touched the roof and felt the texture.

Using her superhuman strength, Nezuko punched the concrete causing the incredible continuous cracks that went down to the floor of Marie Jois. The holy land that has been standing for many centuries is now destroyed. Before the concretes fall, she quickly sliced her arm and let her blood run through the cracks. The moment her blood got out of her body, every single thing it touched exploded.

When she was just turned into a demon, her blood can only harm demons and their creations. But she improved and learn how to control her burning blood. She can burn any objects using her blood now.

The holy land of Marie Jois is now half destroyed and burning.

Meanwhile, at the ground.

A celestial dragon called Charlos couldn't move because of what he saw. At the roof of Marie Jois, there's a child younger than him that is the one responsible of destroying the place. He couldn't believe it. He recognized that child. That's the child who refused to pick a personal slave in front of the royal family and embarrassed her parents.

Did she eat a devil fruit? How powerful is she? Why did she did this? 

Soon the navy and the admirals came, but it was too late. A hundred twenty celestial dragons that was left inside the castle passed away because of the attack. And Charlos knew exactly who did it.

The pink eyes of the demoness produced fat tears that ran down to her cheek. She felt bad that she destroyed the place, but she didn't regret it. The only people she cares about are her family and friends as well as nice people. She cared too much that she is willing to fight for them even if it means her death. She did not fear to fight or die since she developed a strong willpower.

She learned new things. If you're nice, I'm nice. If you treat people bad, I'll treat you the same.

Nezuko successfully escaped. The books says a lot of this world. She wants to explore it and find her friends and family.

Little did she know that what she did was big enough to shake the world.