30

| 30. Bro's luck is unlucky |

Elena_Teacup Here ya go!

Somewhere in Paradise. In the center of an entertainment town near Sabaody Archipelago. The night is clear and lively.

This town looks like they're celebrating a festival every time. It's not unusual if you hear a pirate visiting this town. You can visit even if you're a pirate as long as you don't make trouble because this place is protected by the marines.

But the beautiful night is disturbed by a blond swordsman who is accused of harassing a girl.

"You're a human trafficker! Help! Help!" Yelled the lady who accused him.

The lady is tall and has curly black hair. She's pretty and sexy, to be honest. But why is she accusing him of something he didn't do?!

A bunch of crowds gathered up to see what's going on. Shit, this is getting too much attention.

His face turned sour. "What the hell? You're pretty but I swear I am not! Earlier you said I'm a sexual harasser!"

"See! He admitted it himself! He harassed me!" The lady squealed, catching the attention of many.

"I literally just breathe next to you."

Sure, he harassed girls before but he stopped when a red-haired tangerine taught him a lesson! He's loyal to someone, only her.

And seriously, he was only trying to catch his breath next to her when she suddenly accused him for sexual harassment.

"Oi, oi, what's going on here?" Two guys dressed in marine uniforms went in their direction.

Zenitsu immediately spoke. Thank goodness the marines are here.

"S-she's accusing me of sexual harassment! I didn't do anything!" Zenitsu desperately yelled. His hands are shaking.

"Is it true?" One of the marines turned to the girl who keeps squealing annoyingly.

"N-no! That's not true at all! He groped my ass!"

The crowd started shouting at him, agreeing with the girl even though they didn't see what happened.

"Take that guy officers! We don't want a pervert roaming around the island!"

Zenitsu deadpanned. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS LADY?!

I don't want to deal with the marines. They're scary!

Zenitsu whined. "I told you, I didn't do anything! I'm just here to buy an eternal log pose!"

He's planning to go to Sabaody to get his yacht coated so that he can sail to the new world to find Nezuko.

"That's exactly what a pervert would say. Sir, you're under arrest!"

"Does buying an eternal log pose make me a pervert?!"

The two marines grabbed a handcuff and cuffs it on the blond swordsman.

Zenitsu's hair stood up as he shouts his heart out.