26

| 26. meeting |

Ten years after that inimical destruction of Marie Jois. The land that never took a scratch from someone or something before, is also the same land that has been destroyed in just one night. The world government is searching for the culprit for ten years yet they haven't found a single lead.

Until now.

A marine reported a piece of possible information that can lead to the destroyer.

"So, why am I here?" Aokiji lazily asked, attempting to lay down but Sengoku glared at him.

"It's an official meeting. You're supposed to be here, dumbass." Sakazuki grumpily said.

The ice admiral just made a face behind his back. He hates this lava dude so much. His face looks like paper crumpled a million times.

Borsalino saw Kuzan's immature behavior so he laughed silently. Borsalino, also known as Kizaru, is an admiral who looks like he smoked crack all day.

"That's the question I'm supposed to ask. I'm not even a vice admiral. Why am I here?" Smoker asked Sengoku.

The meeting room is slightly dimmed and cold. There are many people in the room. Selected vice admirals. That includes Garp, Inosuke, and Tsuru. The three admirals, the fleet commander, and Smoker.

"Meetings are boring. I hate it here. Sengoku old man, can I go out—" Inosuke said but got chopped in the neck by Sengoku's hand.

"Don't call me like that! And you're staying here, Inosuke!"

"Haaaaaah? Whyyy? You and the shitty old man are lame. Rice crackers taste like shit too-"

"Inosuke! Have some respect for rice crackers!" Garp angrily said, pinching and stretching Inosuke's cheeks.

"Ow ow ow! Fuck it, let go of me!"

The others sweatdropped at this scene.

Sengoku massaged his temple at the sight of the two idiots. He turned to Smoker.

"As for your question, Captain Smoker. You're here because you reported something important to us."

Smoker raised one eyebrow. "I did? What about it?"

Sengoku turned the projector snail on.

"It's been ten years since the destruction of Marie Jois. We finally found a lead that can lead us to the criminal." Sengoku said in seriousness.

Everyone tensed.

"What?"

Different reactions from everyone except for Garp and Inosuke who stayed silent.

"Captain Smoker here reported that he encountered a fire user who cut him back in Arabasta. The person has almost the same powers as Fire Fist Ace."

Akainu leaned on the table to listen carefully. A fire user other than Ace?

"Smoker, can you describe what he looked like?" Sengoku asked the captain. Unfortunately, they didn't get any photos of the fire user since the country is a mess.

"She's actually a she," Smoker started, intriguing the people more. The destroyer is a female child, right?

"Her hair is jet black with orange tips on the end. Probably pink or red eyes. She carries a black sword that burns pink fire. I planned to chase Luffy but she stopped me and cut me in the back. I figured out she's a new recruit," Smoker continued.