29

| 29. Your pain is my pain! Nezuko is gone! |
Thriller Bark

"Luffy-san!" Nezuko cried, placing her sword gently on the ground.

The straw hat captain and the others broke Oar's spine while Nezuko beheaded the giant.
Moria is defeated by Luffy but he passed out because of overusing his body and the injuries he obtained.

Nezuko bawled her eyes out when she saw her friends and the others disappear when their bodies hit the sun.

She swears on Zenitsu's eyebrows, she hates this place to the bone.

Fortunately, their shadows returned to their bodies before they can disappear completely.

There's this pink-haired woman called Lola, one of Moria's victims. Her group offered their gratitude to the straw hats for defeating Moria.

But they're not out of danger yet.

"I see. It sounds as though my fears were justified." A voice coming from the upside of the broken pillars said.

Everyone tensed up, only to see a large figure sitting in there and talking to a den den mushi.

"Shit, I forgot to mention. There's one more member of the warlords on this island." Nami explained.

She saw the warlord when she was running for her life to avoid getting crushed by Oar's falling arm. He has some strange abilities that creeped out Nami.

"That's a warlord? This is messed up!" Ussop exclaimed.

"What's another warlord doing here?"

"We barely even recovered from our fight with Moria! We can't fight two warlords!" Chopper is scared.

Nezuko stayed silent, squinting her eyes in the warlord's direction.

Bartholomew Kuma. She has heard about him.

She doesn't know how to feel about him. He doesn't feel like a threat and he doesn't feel like an ally either. Aside from all of that, he looks cute.

But don't judge the enemy by looks. Mf could be anyone.

"I recognize him! Nearly as large as Moria, that pirate is called a tyrant! Bartholomew Kuma!" Lola spoke.

"Tyrant Kuma?! Why is he here?"

The snail continued to speak but it was quite inaudible. All they heard was the word 'annihilate'.

"Stay back, I'm going to fight him," Zoro said, unsheathing one of his swords.

"I'm not going to let you. You and the crew are injured, Zoro-san. I will fight if he's going to attack." Nezuko seriously said.

"Nezuko's right, Zoro. You're not in great condition!" Chopper pulled Zoro.

"Be careful, Nezuko. That guy has weird powers! Be careful of his hands, they're dangerous!" Nami advise.

But before Nezuko can make a move, Kuma is already in front of them.

"He's here! He's huge!" One of the crowd shouted.

"We're finally set free! I will not let myself die again! Let's get him!"

"Stay back, men! He's someone you can't handle!" Lola warned them but they still attacked anyway.

Kuma raised his hand paw. Powerful energy coming from his hand destroyed the ground, leaving paw prints.

Nezuko stayed calm. No one was injured.