40

| 40. Mah bro's crew |
Sabaody Archipelago

"She's my sister. Everyone, this is Nezuko." That's what Tanjiro said, referring to the girl he's hugging.

Nezuko and the bounty hunter are a powerful duo! Zenitsu is already known to be strong, but who knows about this girl. Cutting something like a pacifista in half in a short time is impressive.

"She's so cute! Can we have her, Tanjiro?" Ikkaku and Penguin swarmed over Tanjiro. Flowers floating on top of her head, and sparkles for Penguin.

Tanjiro and Nezuko just looked at them with dotted eyes.

Nii-chan's crew mates look like nice people.

"Tanjiro-ya, you know damn well that she's the person who caused this chaos right? It's a surprise that she's the sister you're looking for." Law's voice is serious. He looked at the figure clinging to Tanjiro, looking clueless about what was going on.

Then he sent annoyed gazes to Penguin and Ikkaku.

"And you two. Stop that. You both look stupid."

"What a bummer. Captain's being cold again. Can't you see, Nezuko here is very adorable!" Penguin complained. Ikkaku agreed with him. Sachi just laughed at them both.

"Nezuko, you can go down now." Tanjiro gently said, giving a small head pat.

The demoness went down, facing everyone with a smile. Her cheeks still have a wet trail of tears. Despite that, she's glowing. Her smile is like a ray of sunshine.

She's def Tanjiro's sister.

Does that mean she's Rayleigh's daughter?

"Hi, Nezuko! I'm Ikkaku and this dude here is Penguin! We are your brother's nakama!" A pretty lady with curly hair introduced. A guy wearing a hat that has Penguin spelled in it is on her side.

"Nice to meet you! Ikkaku and Penguin-san!"

Sparkles and flowers floated above the two's heads again. She's so cute!

"I'm sorry for the ruckus I did. I will take responsibility. Though I recommend you escape now. An admiral just arrived with a few Pacifistas." She said seriously, even with a sunny vibe.

"Kidd, I realized that she has the same name as the Marie Jois destroyer. Or probably not, it was just familiar." Wire whispered to his captain.

Kidd looked at Nezuko in curiousness. She looked no more like 17-18 years old. Pretty and adorable. She's strong, he knows it. It would be cool if she's really the destroyer. But how can she take responsibility for chaos enough for an admiral to come here?

"What's a Pacifista?" Kidd asked.

Nezuko pointed to the Pacifista.

"That one. It's a human weapon. There are more of them here. The real warlord is somewhere with the admiral."

"It's a human weapon? But it recognized you even if you were masked when you were unconscious earlier." Tanjiro.

"I don't know exactly about them. Maybe they still have the warlord's memories."

Law's brows furrowed. "There's more of that troublesome cyborg. And the real warlord is here too. Too many happenings in a day." Law meets Nezuko's eyes.

He looks at her. His crewmates are right, Tanjiro's sister is adorable.

Sweat formed on Nezuko's forehead when she met Law's gaze.