45

| 45. annoying people  |

A day after the Sabaody incident.

Mihawk rubbed his brow, feeling irritated about the unconscious monkeys on the ground.

There are only two idiots who can defeat the monkeys easily.

One idiot is an emperor and the other rat is away from here.

He continued to walk his way to his castle.

But even if he's still a couple of steps away from his place, he could hear the loud music and people cheering.

This bitch.

"Mihaaaaaaawk!"

When he arrived at his very own home, he was greeted by Shanks' dumb drunk face and his stupid crew.

Shanks ran to hug him but he dodged the emperor. Shanks fell on the side.

"That kind of hurt. Why won't you let your friend hug you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Shanks stood up.

Mihawk sighed. He's kinda used to Shanks' shit now.

"I am not your friend. Why are you in my castle?"

"Cuz we need to celebrate, duh. We're friends! We're welcome to each other's places!"

"You are trespassing."

"How could you accuse us that! We didn't!"

"You're not my friend. You're literally loitering in my castle." Mihawk aggressively said.

"Now you hurt me for real reals. Benn, I'm going to die now. Bye."

Shanks died.

Cause of death: emotional damage.

Yassop burst out laughing. "Rest in peace, captain!"

"Oi, Yassop! I want a rematch!" Hongo yelled.

Mihawk's place is trashed. Mihawk could only grit his teeth.

He already had a rough day at Marineford. He was called just to say he needs to attend Ace's execution.

Everybody's annoying.

He just wants to read a book and drink tea peacefully.

Benn sighed. "I apologize for Shanks' stead. If he wanted something, I can't stop him."

"Yeah, yeah. After you're done with your shit, leave my castle." Mihawk waved his hand.

He was about to remove his coat to retire for the day but Shanks resurrected in a second.

He put his arm around Mihawk.

The strongest swordsman's face grumbled in annoyance.

"I thought you died?" Mihawk turned his head to the emperor.

"Man, you're so boring! Just have a couple of sake! We're celebrating over your daughter after all!"

Lucky Roux handed him a bottle of sake.

Daughter?

The rat?

"Why? What did she do?"

"You're supposed to know it first! She almost killed Kizaru! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Bitch ass is paralyzed, that's what I heard," Benn added.

"SHE DID WHAT?" Mihawk raised his eyebrows, eyes wide. He dropped the jug of liquor on the ground.

That adorable rat did something surprising again.

He knows Nezuko joined the Straw Hats.

Maybe, she'll meet him on the way someday.

"NEW REACTION UNLOCKED! MIHAWK'S NOT A PACIFISTA!"

"Can you shut up for just a second, red hair? Just give me another sake."

Shanks grinned.

"Now you're at it. LET'S PARTY!"

Marineford

"Garp. Stop laughing. This is a serious matter!"

Sengoku is about to lose his shit.

Kizaru is down! One of the strongest forces of the government!

He needs Kizaru to win the upcoming fight!

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sengoku.....your face BAHAHAHAHAHA---uhu uhu."

Garp choked on his saliva for laughing too much.

"Serves you right."

Nezuko---the girl he met back in Water 7. She's the same girl who destroyed Marie Jois years ago! That's why she's familiar!

When Garp recovered, he continued laughing. Hitting his hand to whoever near the marine hero.

"You......STOP LAUGHING AND SLAPPING ME! YOUR HAND IS FUCKING HEAVY!" Sengoku pushed Garp's face to the ground.

"You two are noisy. Shut up." Tsuru complained, taking her eyes off the newspaper she was reading.

"Garp started it! He's so annoying!"

"It's not my fault that Sengoku's face is......BAHAHAHAHAHA---"

Tsuru's patience is at her limit so she decided to throw the newspaper she's reading to Garp's face.

"Ow." Garp.

"This girl is now an official threat," Tsuru said.

"That's what I am saying! She and your troublesome grandsons are causing way too much trouble!"

"Runs in the blood I guess," Garp just munched a rice cracker.

"I HATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO MUCH."

"Keep on hating. HAHAHAHAHA!"

Inosuke would be delighted to hear this. He looks like he favors the girl too.

Speaking of that shithead, where the hell is that boar dude?

"So are you planning on capturing her? The straw hats probably know about her past but they didn't turn her in." Tsuru asked, sipping tea.

"Nah. I got the feeling that she'll be showing up in Ace's execution."