34

| 34. First class and pirate hunter |
Sabaody Archipelago

"Shakky-saaaan! Did you see a customer wearing an oni mask pass by?" Zenitsu depressingly dropped on the bar.

He can't find Nezuko so he went to Shakky's rip off bar.

"Ara? You seem so down, Zenitsu-kun. Did you come to coat your ship and see Tanjiro?" Shaky said, preparing a glass of beverage for the swordsman.

"I didn't notice, you look beautiful today. Wait, you always look beautiful! Rayleigh old man is lucky to have you~"

The older woman chuckled. "Here's your drink. I hope pomegranate cocktail would do, some monkey raided my fridge earlier."

"Thanks. By the way, where is Rayleigh-san?"

"I don't know. He's probably having fun somewhere."

"Haaaaaah? He's not here?! Then who's gonna coat my ship?"

"Just find him." Shakky said.

"I can't even find Nezuko!"

"You're still searching for the destroyer? Are you really gonna turn her in?"

Zenitsu took a sip of the drink before speaking.

"What? No way! I never said that I'm going to turn her in. She's someone important."

"I see. So whatcha gonna do now? I think Tanjiro and his crew are eating at a restaurant near grove 24. I met him yesterday but he said he'll stay with his crew."

"OH RIGHT! Tanjiro! But I gotta find Nezuko first! She's probably on some grove near the amusement park."

Shakky's eyes widen. "You mean you already found her? And she's here? The destroyer?"

Zenitsu's cheeks tinted pink. "Yep! She's beautiful!"

Shakky's lips formed a teasing smile. "Oho."

"Well, I gotta go know. I'll go see Tanjiro. I might bump into Rayleigh-san on the way. Thanks for the drink, Shakky-san!" Shakky said he doesn't have to pay for the drink but Zenitsu insisted and left.

He rode on the bubble bicycle and made his way to grove 24. He followed Tanjiro's vivre card that Shakky gave to him earlier. It leads him to a big restaurant.

"This must be it." He parked and got off the bicycle. 

He just hopes no one will recognize him.

Four years ago, Cidre basically threw him to the blues and made him chase pirates. His alter-ego messed with many big shot criminals.

He entered the noisy restaurant and then later got silent after noticing him enter.

Zenitsu gulped. He's nervous as shit. He looked around to find Tanjiro's crew.

"He looks familiar."

"Hey, isn't that the first class bounty hunter?"

"Is he going to attack us?"

"Shit. Let's leave here, we don't want trouble."

Some pirates left, and Zenitsu is thankful for that.