18

| 18. Robin and Aokiji |
Water 7 Saga

Foxy challenged Luffy to fight again. Luffy being Luffy, he accepted and won by the power of his afro. Nezuko had to hide behind Robin the whole time to get away from Porche and her annoying moans. Foxy got his pirate comrades again, Sanji fed them because they were hungry, they left, and it was a happy ending.

Or so they thought.

There are two people on the ship who they can't figure out aside from the captain. But they're unlike Luffy who doesn't hide anything. If you'll ask then he's certain to answer honestly. After all, he sucks at lying.

Those two, the new nakamas they met back in Arabasta. It's hard to read and predict their thoughts. One is secretive and one is mysterious.

Nezuko can't lie too. But she's good at changing the topic.

Zoro is curious to death. He dueled with Nezuko when he has hypnotized yet Nezuko's swordplay is still fresh on his mind. The way she moves had the hint of similarity of someone he wants to surpass. But he can't bring himself to ask Nezuko that.

Robin, well as Nezuko said, she's hiding something. Even if Robin wasn't formally invited to join the crew, they fully accept her as their colleague now.

Nezuko always shrugged it off and did not put any mind to what she said while Robin doesn't share anything.

They're currently on an uninhabited island somewhere. All of them explored deeper into the forest.

While they were walking, Chopper and Ussop noticed a weird trail of something.

"What's this?" Chopper looked downwards.

"I don't know. It's like a bicycle trail. But considering this is an uninhabited island, it's probably just an animal." Ussop replied.

What Ussop said made Robin feel a little bit anxious. They might not notice it, but nothing escapes Nezuko's pale pink eyes. However, the demoness just stayed silent and continued to walk beside Luffy.

"Hey, we're almost through the jungle!" Luffy joyfully said, raising both his arms to the air.

"Hmm?" Nezuko tilted her head when she saw a large rock. She can feel a heavy presence coming from the back of that rock.

"Look at that!" Chopper pointed at the stone and ran in that direction.

"HAAAAH? Are you planning on taking that mushroom by yourself, Chopper?!" Luffy ran after the reindeer.

They all froze when Chopper got kicked by something behind the rock. The reindeer fell on the grassy field, alerting everyone.

"Chopper! What's wrong?"

Zoro took out his white sword. Luffy is ready to attack. Sanji went towards Chopper to pick him up.

"Who are you?" Luffy shouted.

A tall stuff standing behind the rock.

But he's not responding.

"Oi!" Luffy shouted, annoyed.

"Huh?" The tall guy woke up.

"Who are you?!" Luffy shouted, pointing his finger at the guy. Sanji tensed and was ready to fight. The cook threw Chopper to Nezuko, and she gently caught the reindeer.