32

| 32. new trouble, for fuck sake |
Sabaody Archipelago

"World nobles? Why do we have to avoid them?" Luffy tilted his head in confusion while looking at Hatchan.

Many things happened after Thriller Bark.

Luffy was mad after he found out that Nezuko was sent away by Kuma. Fortunately, Zoro calmed him down. Nezuko is strong. They haven't found any weakness that can bring the shortcake down.

"Listen, everyone. If I ever get involved with someone high up from the government, don't interfere."  Nezuko seriously said.

"Why?"

"We're strong! We can fight!"

"We're friends, right? We can't just let you deal with someone powerful by yourself!"

"I know Nezuko shortcake is suuuuuper but I heard there's also navy people that are crazy strong!"

The demoness sighed.

"So what? I'm strong too! Please, if ever that happens, don't come after me. I'll come back without a scratch! Don't worry, hehe." She reassured.

Luffy trusted Nezuko's words. Something is going on between Nezuko and Kuma and it's up to her to settle it. The girl is stubborn, after all.

No one knows where she is now. But the demoness knows they'll head to Fishman Island after Thriller Bark.

Nezuko likes their crew, she'll come back for sure!

The straw hat captain believed that Nezuko will catch up in New World.

When they tried to reach Fishman Island using their shark submarine, Luffy punched a sea king and it spits out a mermaid and a talking starfish. It was Camie and Pappug.

"A pretty mermaid! Nezuko will like you!" Nami said.

Camie blushed though confused about who is Nezuko.

Camie wants to treat the Straw Hats for saving both of them with takoyaki. Then things happened, they met Hatchan, the octopus fishman that had been part of Arlong's crew before.

There's also this guy called Duval who looked exactly like their cook's bounty poster. Duval is mad, and Sanji is mad. Sanji performed a kicking facial surgery on Duval, gaining another ally.

Hatchan told them that they can't get to Fishman Island without a coating, so they need to stop by Sabaody Archipelago to get their ship coated.

And here they are.

"AWESOME! I WISH NEZUKO COULD SEE THIS!" Luffy jumped from bubble to bubble.

Sabaody Archipelago is really a cool place! There's this large mangrove trees that produces bubbles! Nezuko would enjoy this.

"Luffy-chin, be careful!" Camie worriedly yelled.

The bubble that Luffy is standing in popped, causing Camie's eyes to pop too. The captain dropped from the air.

"LUFFY-CHIN?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" The mermaid yelled.

"Don't worry, Camie-chan. He's fine." Sanji reassured.

"So what about celestial dragons? I know someone who said she's a celestial dragon but I don't quite understand it." Luffy said.

"So you mean you didn't understand what's a celestial dragon?!" Nami shouted. Nezuko's precious vocals were wasted explaining cuz this dumb captain didn't understand it anyway.

"Yep! Well, she's a nice celestial dragon! So we don't need to worry right? Celestial dragons must be awesome like her!" Luffy laughed.

"You know a celestial dragon? What do you mean?" Hatchan raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

Nami deadpanned before punching him in the face.

"He's dumb. He often only sees the positive side of things." Nami let out a scary smile.

"Yohohoho! Luffy-san's face is swelling." Brook laughed. Chopper immediately put ointment on Luffy's face.

Hatchan just blinked, Nami kind of scared him.

"Anyways, I don't know who's world noble you're talking about but I'm talking about the celestial dragons that are often wandering here. They're people who act mighty and high. Whatever they do, don't defy them. It's better to stay out of their way." Hatchan said in seriousness.

"Alright!"

"There are a couple of things you need to watch out too. People heading to the new world gather on these islands. There are infamous pirates like you here, as well as marines and bounty hunters that are here to catch them. That includes kidnapping."

"Alright!"

"There's no law about selling pirates here, so be careful."

"Alright!"

"Are you even listening?"

"Alright—" Luffy got kicked by Nami.

"Again, he's dumb but he got it!"

They had all the fun. Nami and Robin went shopping though it'll be more fun if Nezuko's with them. It's fun dressing up Nezuko like a doll.

Franky, Ussop, and Sanji stayed on the ship. Zoro probably took a stroll and he's 99.99% lost his way right now.

Hatchin, Luffy, Camie, Brook, and Chopper are in charge of the ship's coating but before that, they stopped at Sabaody Park.

Everything is good, there and that. Not until Camie went missing.

Luffy did listen to Hatchan. The octopus said that kidnapping might happen here.

So the straw hats ended up going to the auction house, and new trouble begins.