13

| 13. Getting into new trouble |
Navarone Marine Base

A/N: I'm so high rn idk if I'm even writing right. Behold a shitty chapter.

Falling from heaven unfortunately didn't bring good luck. They fell straight into a marine base. Security is tight. The crew scattered.

"Great. Just great." Sanji whispered in sarcasm, cooking for the marine officers. He could leave if he wants, but he's held captive by the beauty of the head chef. Luffy also doesn't want to leave until he sucks the whole place dry.

Nami and Chopper stumbled into the medical room. The straw hat's navigator helped perform an operation against her will because she was wearing a nurse disguise. Opposite to Chopper who genuinely wants to help the injured personnel.

Robin is disguised as the commander from the marine headquarters to inspect G-8. Ussop and Zoro got caught and put behind bars.

Nezuko stayed underwater for six hours and only surfaced if she needs to breathe to survey the area. She found out there's only one gate. She hit the operator unconscious to mess up the gate's system in case they might need it to escape.

Now, the only thing left to do is to find the crew and recover the gold. Nezuko knows Merry suffered a big injury under her when they dropped from the sky. They need the gold to fix Merry.

"I'm stuffed! The new cook is good!"

"Couldn't agree more. I heard two of the intruders finally got caught. I think it's the swordsman and the long-nosed sniper."

Nezuko hid behind a rock, shocked to hear what the marine's conversation went. There are two marines patrolling in a boat.

"Meh." She knows Luffy can handle it.

She decides to recover Merry and the gold. They'll be found out soon anyway. If she ever messes up, she'll just get rid of them. She found herself inside the commander's office. Sure they could trick the others into that they hid the gold in a safe, but not her.

The Navarone's commander is a fisherman. If the bait is near the fisherman, then there's only one place it could be.

"Eh? I remember closing it earlier." Jonathan looks at the open window.

"Sir Jonathan! Commander Shepherd is requesting your presence. He wants to go inside your office."

The commander only raised an eyebrow. He gently put away his newspaper and stood up.

"Gah. I'll come to him. He can't go inside. Guard my office inside and outside." The guy walked out.

Nezuko hid behind the fishing rod collections. She saw ten marine soldiers guarding the office against the inside and another ten from the outside.

Before they could even notice her, she used the conqueror's haki to knock all the soldiers down. The demoness didn't feel great after she used it. She's still recovering from Enel's attack. His lighting slowed her healing. She doesn't want to cut the soldiers since they didn't do anything wrong to her. Her clothes got ruined after Enel electrocuted her, so Nami gave her some spare clothes. She doesn't want it to soak in blood.

Nezuko didn't notice her body slowly shrank to a child since she was too occupied.

She saw the gold dumped in the corner of his office. She smiled and grabbed all of it. Nezuko tied the cloth full of gold to her waist tightly. She was about to leave when she heard a voice.