7

| 7. A Monkey's Grandson is a Boar |

"Look at this shithead, so his bounty is raised huh." Inosuke grinned while looking at the poster he was holding. Even when his crybaby of a brother chose a different path, Inosuke is still proud of him.

After joining the Marines at the age of 14, he was personally trained by Garp and the other three admirals. He climbed the rank of a vice-admiral at the young age of 21, making him the youngest to be promoted to that rank. 

He's currently in the hallways of Marineford, leaning against a railing. He had to deal with the pirates that Zenitsu caught. The bastard is a monster when it comes to catching pirates.

Everyone in east blue, north blue, west blue, and south blue knows about the golden-haired bounty hunter. Inosuke knows Zenitsu is preparing to sail to the new world. Funny how the pirates feared him when he was still a scaredy-cat and an idiot. Like, how is that possible.

"Pere pere pere. Pere pere pere. Kacha." Inosuke answered the baby den den mushi he's carrying.

"Moshi moshi. State your business." Inosuke said while looking at the snail. He always wonders, is this thing edible?

The voice of his shitty grandpa echoes. "Inosuke! Where are you?" Inosuke formed an irk mark on his forehead.

"I'm at Marineford, shitty old man. What do you want?" Inosuke said annoyed. Sometimes his grandpa calls him just to annoy the shit out of him.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, Inosuke? Or is it the time of the month? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

The masked marine ended the call. He can't believe that idiot grandpa of his is the marine hero. Luffy probably got his genes from Garp.

"Pere pere pere pere. Pere pere pere pere. Kacha." He answered the call again.

"HOW DARE YOU END THE CALL, INOSUKE? SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU PIECE OF SHI—oh is that rice crackers? Give me some."

"Tch. If you just called me for nothing then I'm hanging up."

"I forgot. Come to the training grounds of Marineford. I need you to spar with someone." Garp said, munching a cracker probably.

"Spar? Are they strong?"

"See for yourself!"

-

Garp arrived with a boar masked man. The guy is tall and buff. His marine uniform isn't buttoned at all. Coby and Helmeppo can't help but be curious about the person.

"Coby, Helmeppo!" The marine hero waved at them. They both saluted.

"This is Vice Admiral Inosuke. I want you to spar with him."

What Garp said made the two sweat in nervousness. A vice-admiral?! But he looks so young!

"Haaah? But they look weak."

Coby lowered his head. Yeah, how could he compare to a vice-admiral? The guy is strong. Wait, why am I thinking like this?

"I'm Coby, this is Helmeppo. Y-you won't know until you spar with us, sir!" Coby said.

"Heh. Fight me then." Inosuke smirked under his mask.

"Don't hold back, Inosuke! Beat them if you have to! You need pain to get stronger after all." Garp said while sitting on the ground. He's eating rice crackers like he's watching an interesting movie.

Coby and Helmeppo gulped. They all went inside the training grounds. Coby is the first to attack. 

"Shave." While Inosuke is distracted by the sudden disappearance of the pink-haired boy, Helmeppo quickly went behind Inosuke, ready to land a blow.

But before they can do that, Inosuke grabbed both of their collars and slammed them onto the ground. He pinned them to the ground using the pommel of his dual katana.

He guessed that they were still learning Soru, and it was bad. His observation haki can still see Coby even though he seemed like he disappeared.

"AARGH OUCH!" Yelled the two in pain.

The sparing ended in seconds. Coby felt pathetic and good at the same time. Inosuke is still a vice admiral and he's very strong. He can't imagine how strong the admirals are.

"You're no match for him at all! I'll have you transferred to the secret department! Your marine techniques suck, Coby, Helmeppo! HAHA!"

Coby stood and dusted himself. He bowed in front of Inosuke. "Thank you for sparring with us, sir."

"Yeah yeah. Hey old man, I'm going to go now." He turned into Garp's way.

"Haaah? Why don't you stay and spend time with your grandpa, Inosuke?"

Coby and Helmeppo's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Grandpa?! Does that mean that Inosuke is Garp's grandson?! The youngest vice admiral in history? The prodigy?!

"G-grandpa? You're Luffy's brother, Inosuke sir?"

Luffy is strong. But his brother is definitely stronger than him. He doesn't even have a devil fruit, just like Garp. He's making a name for himself these days. How he's following the legacy of his grandfather.

"You know that shitty younger brother of mine?" Inosuke looked at the pink-haired boy. Inosuke easily towered him because of the height difference. Inosuke inherited the tall genes of the family after all.

Coby's face reddened. "Y-yes! He saved me from a pirate before! That's why I'm here!"

Inosuke grinned under his mask. "What's your goal, Kofi or something?"

"It's Coby, sir! I want to become err....an err... admiral." He almost whispered the last part.

"Eh? But you're too weak—" Inosuke received Garp's famous fist of love, causing his mask to fall and a huge knot growing on his head.

"Quit discouraging the boy, Inosuke!"

"That fucking hurt old man!"

Coby and Helmeppo stared at Inosuke. This is his face? But he looks so beautiful. No one would expect that behind the masked buff admiral is a pretty face.

"A-a girl?" Helmeppo whispered but Inosuke still heard it.

Inosuke's eyes twitched. "Whatcha say?! I'm not a girl you son of a bitch!"

Before he can attack the two, Garp grabbed him by the collar and lifted him like a kitten. "Let me go, shitty grandpa! AARCHSKSJKSHS!"

Coby can definitely tell these two are related.