55

| 55. Yay luffy  |
Marineford

The pirates are all pumped up and ready to risk their lives to save Ace. Every single pirate is a pain in the ass since even though they're not a commander, you can never deny that they're strong.

Marines shouldn't be underestimated too. They're powerful enough to keep up with the pirate's energy even without the light admiral. As mentioned before, to make up for the absence of Kizaru, Sengoku gathered all the potential soon-to-be admiral candidates to join the war.

Inosuke is part of the candidates. The moment he knew about what Nezuko did to one of his mentors, Kizaru, he just laughed his ass out. Amazed because Nezuko has gotten stronger, strong enough to beat a fucking admiral.

Inosuke was having the time of his life.

"It's the boar head vice admiral! Watch out!"

"This is fun! Out of my way!" He sliced every single foe who got in his way just like how he did to demons. Their limbless bodies just fell to the ground.

Other weak-willed marines and pirates stopped and almost threw up by the sight. The rumors about the vice admiral being brutal when it comes to pirates is true after all.

Kinda cruel, but whatever. The only pirates he won't dare to hurt are Tanjiro and Nezuko unless he has the reason to do so.

"He's brutal." Tashigi's face grumbled in disgust and pity when she saw how the vice admiral fought. She was stunned that she didn't notice a pirate coming from her back.

Luckily Smoker was there to kick the pirate before he can harm her.

"Don't be distracted in a fight, Tashigi." Smoker reminded. She just apologized and continued to fight.

This is the first time she saw Inosuke in battle. She has heard about his reputation and met him a few times but never talked to him. She recognized that his dual sword is part of the supreme grade swords to ever exist in this world.

Inosuke was the youngest vice admiral to climb to that rank. He's known for being a prodigy, he gets things done and neat in a short amount of time. The media likes him because he's getting famous not just for the reason that he's Garp's grandson, but also for the things he had done in all the blues.

He often shows up in the paper. People who haven't met him in real life would admire him.

It's the opposite. He's a loud idiot who wants to eat tempura instead of rice crackers. He finishes things quickly mainly because he likes fights.

Tashigi noticed that he was a harsh talker. He's also loud like Luffy. Whenever she meets him by chance, he's always whining and arguing about the smallest shit and making it a big issue.

Meanwhile,

"What do we do, Helmeppo?" Coby said, biting his nails.

People are fighting and murdering each other. Coby was the most affected one. He felt useless and just want to end it all here. It got worse when he saw how Inosuke mercilessly kill every enemy he comes across. The masked marine vice admiral is brutal. Rich crimson blood soaked his unbuttoned uniform and cape.

He had never been into battle before. Now that he's participating in one, he's becoming a coward.