39

| 39. mah bro |
Sabaody Archipelago

Nezuko's running on the roofs of the buildings together with Zenitsu. Her observation haki is active but it's not strong enough to cover the whole island. Nezuko wants to help her crew but she guessed that her crew is far away from her. She's using Tanjiro's vivre card to lead her to him.

The demoness flinched when a person flew in their direction, going through a building and another building. The building she's running at shattered into pieces.

Good thing she and Zenitsu jumped off to the next building before they can fall and get buried in the rubble.

Nezuko looked at the bleeding person lying on the ground. That was one powerful attack! The presence nearby feels alike Aokiji. It's heavy and it's hard to breathe.

She looked around once again. On the side, on a building's balcony is Scratchmen Apoo, Nezuko recognized that he is part of the supernova pirates. He seems to be watching something. Good thing he didn't notice them.

"Nezuko-chan, it's an admiral. Kuma is here too. It's better to not get in his way if you want to see Tanjiro. Unless Kizaru attacks you, don't do anything." Zenitsu whispered, clearly nervous.

On the ground, there are a lot of people but few stand out. A tall guy in a bright yellow suit. Kuma's familiar large figure. Hawkins in devil form and X Drake.

Although Kizaru is there, about to kick Hawkins' ass.

"Let's watch for a bit. I need to know the admiral's abilities." Nezuko said.

"B-but,"

Before Kizaru could kick Hawkins, music started playing. It's coming from Scratchmen Apoo, who she figured out that his devil fruit is related to musical instruments.

"Who's that?" Kizaru's attention switched to Apoo. Zenitsu and Nezuko immediately hid behind a roof.

"Yo! Yo, yo yo! Is this music hearing you?! If you do, stay tuned!"

Not gonna lie, he makes good music.

"It's Sea Roar," Drake whispered.

"Everybody, listen to this fighting music! Here we go!" Apoo yelled. Kizaru's body exploded. There was some invisible force that made the admiral's body fall to the ground.

"He took out an admiral?" Zenitsu whispered, shocked.

"No. He didn't." Nezuko looked intently. Kizaru's still moving even though his parts are separated from his body.

"Got em! Though I doubt that would be enough to finish an admiral, so imma scram." Scratchmen Apoo left.

"Hmm?" Nezuko is curious. The admiral started to glow. Then after a moment, his body parts are reattached again.

"That was unexpected." Borsalino.

"Regeneration?" Nezuko whispered to herself. No, it doesn't look like it.

In a blink of an eye, Kizaru disappeared and appeared in front of Apoo. The admiral kicked the supernova, causing another building to shatter. Kizaru disappeared again, reappearing in front of Hawkins and Drake. His leg glowed, kicking X Drake. He raised his hands and pointed his fingers at Hawkins, shooting a beam of light at the supernova pirate.

That all happened in like, two seconds.

"So fast!" Even faster than lighting! The admiral can travel at the speed of light!