3

| 3. Youngest Person to Have a Bounty |

The new paper is out today. The news of Marie Jois is destroyed shocked the world. But what shaked the whole world was the one who did it.

The one who destroyed the holy land was a celestial dragon herself. Nezuko, a former celestial dragon killed her family along with more than a hundred world nobles at the young age of six. The world government is not at ease knowing a powerful child is on the loose. No one knows what devil fruit she ate or what is she capable of. She needs to be gone in this world.

The celestial dragons did not hesitate to tell the world who the child is. They want Nezuko to be dead as soon as possible. That makes the whole world is now Nezuko's enemy.

Dead or Alive
NEZUKO THE DESTROYER
B€ 448, 000, 000

That's a huge bounty for a child. Many bounty hunters would be tempted for sure. But the problem is, the photo on the bounty is so low quality. It doesn't even show her face! The photo isn't a great help.

Nezuko knew she might be wanted beforehand, that's why she took action of burning her pictures and deleting video clips from a den den mushi that had her. The task wasn't hard because she mostly stays in her room and she only has a few pictures. She disposed everything that concerns her and left an ugly photo of her hair in 10 pixels per inch.

Even pirates took interest to the child. Everyone hates the celestial dragons and they're glad that the child killed a bunch of their population.

"Pops, look at this." Marco said, not believing what he just read in the paper.

"Gurararara! How interesting! This kid sure has the guts. Gurararara!" Whitebeard is amused.

"I kind of feel bad for this child. A huge bounty will definitely attract a lot of bounty hunters. She may be hiding for her life right now-yoi." Marco said with a sigh.

"Marco, are you an idiot or are you getting old that you forget things easily?" Thatch said grinning while picking his nose.

"What did you say-yoi?" Marco is offended.

"That child is strong enough to destroy Marie Jois and killed both tenryuubitos and officials. She can protect herself." Thatch said still grinning like an idiot.

Thatch is right. But Marco is still offended and kicked Thatch out of the ship. The chef fell on the water pathetically.

"Gurararara! Someone, fish out Thatch from the sea."

-

The news reached the Red-hair pirates. Shanks is laughing while reading the paper yelling 'serves them right' from time to time. The first mate, Benn Beckman is grinning with his captain too. This is the start of the new generation. Someday these kids would surpass them.

"Look, she's six. Even younger than Luffy. And her first bounty is larger than my first bounty. I wonder what devil fruit did she eat." Shanks said while drinking sake.

"It must be something dangerous! This child is powerful." Yassop commented.

The new generation is slowly arriving. This generation would be filled with strong people that can shake the world much harder than this news.