22

| 22. Straw Hats vs. CP9 |
Enies Lobby

Their mission which is still going on after five years almost failed because of a certain swordswoman. She managed to land a small slash on Lucci and knock out Blueno. She teamed up with Iceberg as well. All that hard work would be useless if Nico Robin didn't stop the girl.

Spandam wasn't pleased with their report. He ordered his men to kill the unnamed sword wielder first.

The girl has conqueror's haki, knocking out many marines, making it easier for the enemy to break inside Enies Lobby.

Now, all the straw hats are in front of the Cipher Pol agents. Spandam, the Enies Lobby director is confident that the straw hats will be killed today. Oh, how wrong he was.

"Sogeking, burn the flag." Luffy ordered that Ussop gladly did.

His weapon reached the world government flag, shocking everyone.

"IDIOTS! YOU'RE MAKING THE WHOLE WORLD YOUR ENEMY!" Spandam shouted even though he was completely terrified.

Nezuko scoffed at his statement. The whole world is already her enemy from the start.

"Robin! I want to hear you say it! Say that you want to live." Luffy yelled, making Robin burst into tears.

"I WANT TO LIVE! TAKE ME TO THE SEA WITH YOU!" Robin cried.

That's their cue. Luffy grinned.

Franky and Nezuko cried as well, touched by the captain's words.

The demoness can finally get herself to tell everyone who she is, after knowing that Luffy would risk everything to save a friend. He's that amazing.

Franky revealed the weapon blueprints. Nezuko got alerted because she thought he'll hand it over to them.

"Franky-san! Don't hand it to theeeem! If you do I'll hate you even moreeee! I still didn't forgive you for hurting Ussop-saaan!" She yelled to remind him.

"I won't, shortcakeeeee!" Franky yelled back in a mocking tone.

Nezuko just made a face. Nami saw this and laughed.

"Shit. That's the real stuff. Give it to me right now!" Spandam ordered.

"Ya know, Robin. You got some good friends." Frankly said, looking downwards at the straw hats.

Robin just smiled.

"Shortcake said I shouldn't." He raised his hand and puffed some air. Franky blew fire, burning the blueprints.

"That's our big bro!" Franky heard his friends on the other side of the place. He teared up because they came here just to save him.

"All that five years." The agents flinched. There they have it. The ultimate failure of the mission.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD. IT'S MINE! WHY DID YOU BURN IT!" Spandam almost broke down.

"Bruh. As if I'll hand a dangerous weapon to an idiot like you." Franky.

"Well if I can't have the blueprint, then might as well you all die in here. Agents!" Spandam ordered.

The whole crew tensed. Zoro and Nezuko draw out their swords. The rest are ready to fight.

"Nezuko. Take Robin and Franky from there while we fight the other agents." Luffy tapped the demoness' shoulders, gaining her attention.

"Sure. Can I kill someone?" Nezuko asked politely, making everyone sweatdrop.