you may kiss the groom

Author's pov~

"you may kiss the groom" was all it took for Jungkook to cup Jin's face and lean forwards, he whispered something to the other that made a shiver run down his spine, "I'll make your life a living hell" and he kissed his cheek making the small crowd cheer, who were unaware of the small conversation.

it was a very private wedding, not many people were invited, only friends and family of both the grooms. Jungkook looked Jin in his eyes, a sickly sweet smile plastered across his face. Jin didn't know what to feel exactly, he was really bothered by their little conversation earlier, he felt a blush cover his cheeks when he felt soft lips on his cheek and he looked down, only if he knew what was in store for him.

___

Jungkook and Jin weren't familiar with each other. Jungkook was a well known and extremely feared mafia of South Korea, cold and ruthless with a lot of trust and anger issues whereas Jin was exactly opposite of him, he worked in a cafe, soft spoken, kind and easily trusted people. normal people would think they're not the match for each other, and deep down, both men knew it. If it weren't for Jungkook's father and Jin's parents, they wouldn't have to tie a knot with each other.

Jungkook's father had blackmailed his son into this marriage. Jungkook was shocked to say the least when he heard his father, "you either get married or be ready to see your father dead" and he left the younger with his thoughts. his father knew how much family meant to Jungkook and he would do literally anything for them, and marriage wasn't a big deal.

Jungkook had seen Jin's pictures, he couldn't deny the fact that the other was handsome, but he knew what people with handsome faces do. he immediately perceived Jin to be a gold digger but nevertheless he asked his men to work into this and get him all the information he could about the other, which included his contact info. after getting all of the information, he decided to call his to be spouse.

Jin recieved a call from an unknown number,  he was hesitant but decided to pick up the call. as soon as he did he was met with a very deep voice, "are you Kim Seokjin?" the man asked from the other side, Jin replied with a soft "yes" he heard the man sigh before he started talking, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, i'm sure you know me by now, I would like to meet you before you know uhh, before we get married" Jin was shocked but replied with a "yes sure"

Jungkook asked Jin to meet him at a cafe, around 4 pm the next day, Jin was scared to say the least, he was terrified actually. after his parents disclosed the fact that he'll be marrying this person named Jeon Jungkook, curiosity got the best of him and he searched him up on Google. he was shocked to see the results, Jeon Jungkook was no ordinary man, he was a feared mafia leader, he didn't want to disobey him and agreed to whatever the other was saying.

Jin's parents always wanted their son to be happy just like any other parent, and when they told Jin that he will be marrying a guy, Jin being the obedient person he was, agreed to it.  one thing about Jin, he had a long list of ex lovers, and all of them wanted to get into his pants, no one ever cared to love him, causing their breakup. Jungkook knew this and was smirking, he knew how to handle this.

___

the first chapter!!

Hii I'm namjooni_e and I've worked hard on the plot, it might be triggering, and I am really sorry if this causes any discomfort. just know that our boys are angels and this is just a fanfiction so do not hate on anyone based on this.

love, namjooni_e.