why?

Author's pov~

every morning, Jin had a routine that he followed, he would go over to the nearest coffee shop, from his apartment, get his order of a large iced americano with two extra shots of espresso and take the train to his office. 

unlike everyday, today he had an appointment with a korean individual he supposed, the file he received was named Mr Jung. he had the background details and he was personally hand picking out the kind of outfits he thought Mr Jung would like. 

at the time of the appointment, seokjin asked Mrs Warris to take away the wardrobe he picked out. on walking in, he was met with the back side of a well built man. he looked expensive, and he had a man bun, which tickled his little gay ass. (a/n: pls take this as a joke.)

the man was in a dark grey colored suit, right leg over his left and arms folded. 

he walked to face the man, he bowed before he heard a familiar voice, "hello."

as if time had stopped, he could never not recognize this voice. he stood straight and looked in front of him. 

"hello, sir. good morning, i'm Seokjin and i'll be assisting you today." he said it in a whole breath like he had learnt it prior to the appointment.

"thank you Seokjin." 

the entire session was longer than the two years he tried to survive. 

"thank you Seokjin, for your assistance today, i'll take the whole row."

seokjin bowed once again before he watched the man walk away with his hands berried into his pocket.

he's back. Jungkook is back. it was Jeon, not Jung. 

Seokjin's body dropped to the nearest sofa, his heart beating a million kilometers per second. he just spoke to Jungkook. after two whole years, why did he behave so nonchalant? why did he behave like he didn't know seokjin? why did he not ask him a single question? why does he not care? and how did he find out where he was? these questions clouded his mind. he still had about two more hours to work. but his mind couldn't calm down. he needed the answers.

why did he look at seokjin like he didn't exist? he needed the answers.

how could he just appear after two years unannounced and stir up his emotions that he tried too hard to get rid of? 

Seokjin wanted to cry. he wanted to scream and cry out. he felt the left side of his chest throbbing. he felt immense pain, everything was coming back to him. and he did not like it one bit. he hated it. with everything coming back right now, he could feel the warmth of his love returning as well. 

"are you okay?" seokjin heard before he ran out of the room not bothering to take a look at the person.