hi jungkook

Author's pov~

1 year later.

Seokjin looked at his reflection in the mirror. normally people will see a tall and lean man in a black suit. they won't see his trembling hands or his bloodshot unfocused eyes or the frown on his face. he tried smiling, he tried really hard but he just couldn't get himself to smile. 

he tried fixing his tie, his mind totally blank. he was late to his appointment. he hurried a little and left his apartment. his first stop was the florist, he wanted to buy a bouquet for his date, so he did. he bought a beautiful arrangement of various white, pink and lilac coloured flowers. he brought a bottle of sauvignon blanc with him.

he drove to his destination. Seokjin took the flower arrangement and walked straight through a field of headstones until he reached a particular one. he kept looking at the name engraved, 'JEON JUNGKOOK', it read. he placed the bouquet down on the grave as he went down on his knees. he took a deep breath before talking.

"hi Jungkook. its me again" he sighed.

"it's been a whole year since you left, how have you been? it's hard without you. i have so much going on in my mind but i can't actually process it and say something. i just wanna say that i miss you. i shouldn't miss you, i should hate you for the things you did. now that you're gone, i don't know what to do so I'll drink. i didn't bring any glasses though."

seokjin opened the bottle and took a quick chug and looked back at the headstone. he read his name a few times before he took another chug. after drinking almost half of the bottle, he started speaking to the grave.

"why j-jungkook why? why did you do it? couldn't you wait for me~" he slurred

he sat criss cross in front of the grave and tears after tears rolled down his cheeks.

he closed his eyes as he remembered the day exactly as he saw the scene a year back.

Seokjin rushed inside the apartment not waiting for Hoseok.

"Jungkook!! im here!! Jungkook!!" he shouted

he checked all the rooms but he was nowhere to be found. he ran towards the room that used to be his.
the door was locked. he knocked on the door but there wasn't any response from the other side. he started banging on the door. still no response.

Hoseok came running up the stairs when he heard loud bangs on the door.

"Hoseok do something, anything!!!"

Hoseok took out his gun and aimed at the lock of the door to open it.

when Seokjin opened the door, he wasn't ready for what saw.

Jungkook was hanging from the ceiling.

"NO JUNGKOOK!! NO!!" he fell to his knees as he sobbed into his hands.

Seokjin opened his eyes as a chill ran down his spine.

he had finished the bottle by now and he was clearly drunk.

"i mis-s you~ and i'll be with you very soon my love"

he got up from his position as he walked to his car. he sat down, fastened his seat belt. and he drove.

he was halfway through the distance. he was drunk so generally he couldn't process anything, at he heard was a loud horn before he felt himself rise as the car tumbled and rolled down the road.

the car was now upside down, glass pieces and blood everywhere. his car was hit by a bus. he could feel his breath lose every second. he smiled a little when he realised he was close to death. very close.

_

__

hi guys, this was officially the last chapter of "For his Pleasure" thank you so much for reading and loving my book. its very hard to say good bye but everything comes to an end at some point. maybe this isnt the ending you wanted, i hope you're not disappointed. i put my everything into this book, so i would really like to read a few feedbacks. thank you!! I'll be back with a new story very quick. thank you once again.