son of a bitch

Author's pov~

the front door clicked open, making Seokjin turn around. as soon as he did, he regretted it as he felt his heart break.

there was his husband, making out with another person, in front of him. he tried to look away but their moans weren't letting him.

Jungkook was practically eating his face, Jin's eyes were wide in astonishment. he knew the other didn't like him but he didn't expect him to actually bring a person home and cheat on him that too in front of him.

Jin knew his husband was drunk, but the other person didn't seem drunk. he just watched as Jungkook lifted the person and moved towards his bedroom. that's right, it was Jungkook's bedroom and not his, even tho they shared it.

Jin could hear their whimpers and groans, and he wasn't a kid, he knew what will happen behind the closed doors.

he tried to get the image of them making out from his head but it seemed as if it was the most difficult task at the moment.

Jin couldn't help but go near Jungkook's room, he heard the sinful sounds of their skin slapping against each other accompanied by both their moans and groans. he clasped his hand on his lips to not let out a single sound.

tears pooled his eyes, he couldn't believe, there  was his husband, cheating on him right before his eyes. he squeezed his eyes shut and let the tears fall freely.

the night was quite difficult for Jin, and Jungkook being loud made it worse. even tho, Jin tried to sleep on the couch, he was disturbed by their loud moans.

he didn't know why he was crying, he swore he didn't have any feelings for the other but this bothered him a lot. he felt like he was shot and he couldn't do anything.

he clutched onto his chest trying to numb the pain, but it was not working at all. he had cried himself to sleep yet agai, but this time for a different reason.

as if the misbehaviour wasn't enough, Jungkook was now mentally torturing the poor soul. Jin felt like a pathetic loser, when he kept some medicine on the dining table, since he'll surely have a headache after drinking too much. but he was his husband and he was supposed to take care of him.

___

the next morning, Jungkook was up around 7. he didn't get a good night's sleep, a hammering headache was killing him. he clutched onto his head, looking around. he saw a naked figure beside him. suddenly, last night's events flashed before his eyes. he sighed before he got up.

Jungkook felt a hand grab his, he looked down to find the same figure looking at him with so much innocence. he clicked his tongue before he jerked his hand making the other lose the grip.

"listen, last night meant nothing. get your stuff and get the fuck out of my sight." Jungkook growled.

"but you took my virginity!" he spoke up.

"do I look like I care? get out while im being polite, don't make me do this the hard way, I already have a headache."

"I will not leave."

"son of a bitch-" Jungkook muttered under his breath before grabbing the boy by his arm, and threw him across the room.

the boy looked at him in horror.

"do you know, who i am? are you aware of what im capable of doing? get out NOW!"

the boy just grabbed his belongings, dressed himself and walked out before he had to face something bad.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes out of frustration and walked into the washroom.

Jin was in the kitchen when he heard the bedroom door open, he didn't have to go out to see who it was, he already had a clear view from the place.

he saw the boy timidly going out of the house, he sighed and was deep in his thoughts when he heard someone entering the kitchen. he knew it was his husband.

"Jungkook-ssi I know its none of my business but, make sure to have this medicine. I know you hate me, but don't let the hatred come in the way of your wellbeing." he didn't want to hear what Jungkook had to say and immediately walked out, gracefully untying his apron.

Jungkook was feeling weird for some reason but he shrugged it off and took the medicine bottle, he took out a tablet, gulpung it down with the help of some water.

he looked over to see Seokjin walking towards his bedroom. he followed him and saw him taking off the bedsheets.

"did I or did I not tell you about not touching my stuff?" he spoke in a stern voice.

Seokjin turned around, smiling a little, "Mrs Kang won't be here for two weeks. her husband isn't well. so I have to do the chores myself" Jungkook nodded his head, surprisingly understanding the situation.

Jungkook wanted Jin to ask him about last night but he didn't get any reaction from the other, which pissed him off further.

"i'll make sure to push you off the edge" he thought smirking.

___

are you taking care? make sure to drink lots of water.

love, namjooni_e.