let go Jungkook

Author's pov~

Jin sipped his beer, observing his bloody wrist. sighing, he rubbed his eyes as tears cascade down his face one by one. he got up from the toilet ground, where he was seated all this while and stood in front of the mirror, hating whatever he saw.

bags under his bloodshot eyes, skin pale yet somehow still soft as a cotton pad. hair disheaveled, tear stained face, lips bleeding from the intense biting. he scoffed and shook his head, "and i wonder why I'm unlovable." he muttered under his breath.

he turned back when he heard a loud banging on the door. he forgot his condition and the only thing that was running in his mind was, 'Jungkook is home'

Jungkook had left four days ago and in these four days, he had no clue where the other was. no one told him where he was and what he was doing. Jin was scared and alone. he waited and waited but Jungkook didn't come home.

he ran out to see a drunk Jungkook thrashing everything. he just stood there, tears in his eyes, his fists clutching the fabric of his sweatpants.

"WHERE IS HE?" Jungkook shouted, throwing a vase at the wall, when his eyes met his husband's.

"there-there you are-" Jungkook took proud steps towards his husband before pushing him against a wall and caging him.

Jungkook's bloodshot orbs met Jin's watery ones.

Jungkook's hand made it's way to Jin's throat. choking him, he kissed him hungrily. Jin's hands made its way upto Jungkook's shoulder, holding onto it for support.

"Ju-Jungkook-ah" it was Jin.

Jungkook's other hand held onto Jin's waist for support.

Jin had forgotten about his bloody wrist long time. he was living in the moment. tears left his eyes one by one as he kissed him back. Jin's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck as ke kept crying into the kiss.

Jungkook pushed his own body against Jin's, which was already pressed against the wall. Jungkook dipped his head into his husband's neck, sucking a bruise.

Jin, then saw something he never wanted to see. several sucked bruises littering his husband's neck and collarbone.

he had no reaction, after all he shouldn't have expected anything at all. the only thing eating him up from inside was, he was worried sick for four days without any notice from him and all he did was have a gala time with some other whore.

and as if his hormones weren't fed enough, he started touching him the moment he saw him, no 'how are you?' 'are you okay?' just straight to business. was he just worth only sleeping with and then being thrown away the next moment.

tears wet his face, as he tries his best to push his husband away.

"let go Jungkook." he repeated himself a few times before finally being able to push him off of himself.

Jungkook's doe eyes looked into his husband's teary ones, he came closer before cupping his face, "what's wrong baby?" and a tear cascaded down Jin's face as he closed his eyes shut trying not to look into Jungkook's.

"Jungkook.. is this what I'm worth?" he reopened his eyes looking into his husband's anyway. he had to do this.

"wh-what?"

"am i worth only sleeping with and then being thrown away into some dumpster once I'vebeen used?"

"Jin.. no"

Jin scoffed

Jungkook's right hand wrapped around Jin's waist, pulling him closer, "you're worth more than just someone to sleep with." his head fell on Jin's shoulder, a small rear leaving his eye.

before Jin could reply, Jungkook had already passed out and was leaning onto him for support.

Jin sighed before wiping his tears. he had to take his husband to his room.

___

hey guys!! here's a chapter i guess? i hope you like it :)

love, namjooni_e.