strip.

Author's pov~

Jungkook had called Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok too. they were all worried and were working on a plan on how to save Seokjin and kill the rat bastard.

suddenly the door opened, alarming all of them, immediately pointing towards the door with their guns, they heaved a sigh of relief on seeing a familiar face.

"ahh Kim Taehyung, we were waiting for you."

"save it. Jeon you couldn't fucking keep my brother safe. im going to rip you into shreds if there's even a scratch on him-"

"hyung, im sorry. i really am. but please, i am just as concerned as you are-"

"shut it. i know you don't like my brother-"

"you're right, i don't. because i fucking love him. can we proceed? i want him back."

Taehyung's eyes softened at Jungkook's impatient state.

Taehyung was an actor by profession but he also was an undercover mafia. his family had no idea, nor did his brother. Taehyung knew Jungkook and the others way before the wedding took place. he was one of the very strong members of the Jeon-Jung-Min-Kim group.

it took them sometime but they came up with a plan. there was no way they'd let Seokjin in the hands of a monster.

___

Seokjin flinched when he was splashed with a bucket of iced water. he groaned in pain.

Jin did not like the cold and here he was being splashed with buckets of cold water.

"good morning love, its a beautiful day, dont you want to see it for yourself?"

"AHHHHH" Jin screamed out his frustration "let me fucking go- ahh" he felt a harsh sting on his right cheek.

"its a beautiful day baby" one of his hands choked him while the other pulled at his hair making him look directly into his own eyes, "don't make me angry" he pouted as tears made their way down Jin's face.

"you're so beautiful, it makes me want to break you into pieces. so many pieces. should i?" Jhonny nodded his head in a psychotic manner sending chills down the chained boy's spine.

"now, behave. okay? you know what I'll do if you disobey me?" his puppy eyes scaring Jin more than ever. "DO. YOU. KNOW. WHAT. I'LL. DO?" he pressurized every word while digging his nails into Jin's skin making him squirm.

"i'll fuck you right here. and there's nothing you can do to stop me." he kissed him softly before spitting on his face.

Jhonny let go of his hold and stepped back, "come in."

two of his men entered the dungeon.

"strip." was all it took for them to strip Jin off his clothes.

one of the men held him while the other tore the clothes off his body.

Jin cried out in embarrassment and pain. the grip that person had on him was giving him excruciating pain. he was very sure, there would be marks left on his body.

once Jin was stripped off his clothes, he was very much exposed to the men. he felt the disgusting eyes on him. he never felt this naked before.

Jhonny ordered him men to leave, while he eye fucked Seokjin, who was still chained to the wall.

he was about to touch him when he heard the sound of gunshots.

"son of a bitch." he murmured to himself before running out of the dark room.

___

double update woo-hoo!!
i have some time now so i might update a few times but please donot expect this everytime ㅠㅠ

love, namjooni_e.