I fucking knew it

Author's pov~

Jin groaned before blinking his eyes open. he felt the pain and looked upto see his arms chained to the wall. he looked around trying to put all the pieces together.  he doesn't remember much from last night. he remembers drinking and standing at the balcony. he was immersed in his thoughts when a certain person entered the room. a loud bang brought him back to reality.

"sweetheart, what's making you think so hard?" the man sat on the chair that was in front of Jin. he couldn't make out his face in the dark but the voice sounded very familiar.

Jin cringed at the name but decided to ask the question, even though he knew it would be useless, "who are you? why did you bring me here?"

Jin saw the man get up from his seat and advance towards himself. the man crouched before him, taking Jin's face in his index and middle fingers, he scoffed.

"this mouth that questions too much can be put to a much better use you know my love? and your little husband who you love so dearly isn't going to save you this time. he told me himself, that i can have you all to myself, tch so sad." a tear ran down Jin's face, followed by more. 

he knew Jungkook wasn't fond of him but he couldn't believe he actually let some random man take him away. he felt the disgust burning his skin. the man gripped onto Jin's throat before kissing his lips, "now you're mine to break and mine to mend." and he let out a laugh while Jin cried silently.

___

Jungkook entered his mansion immediately looking for his husband, what he didn't expect was the sight of his injured men. 

"sir, mr. Jeon-" one of them tried speaking before a shout was heard.

"Seokjin!!" he shouted before running towards his room.

Jungkook pushed open the door to see liquor bottles on the floor and the door to the balcony wide open, the curtains flying in the wind. his mind went blank. he took scared steps towards the open balcony, not knowing what was waiting for him. 

removing the curtains, Jungkook looked around the balcony, he climbed the little step and looked underneath, checking whether his husband was there. but he wasn't.

Jungkook gripped his hair with his right hand, his mind asked him to check the table. and he was right, there was a note. he removed the paperweight and opened the note, which read, "taking your very dear, good for nothing husband. bring him back if you got the balls." 

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair, letting out a scream of anger. 

a few injured men came running, on hearing their boss scream.

"sir,  we apologize, we couldn't protect him-"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING? WHO WAS IT?" he grabbed one of the men by his collar shouting right at his face.

"s-sir it was J-Jhonny-"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT." he took a few deep breaths before composing himself, "i don't fucking care if you're hurt, get team one and team twelve on call and get them here as soon as possible."

he threw the nearest vase, breaking it into pieces. "RIGHT FUCKING NOW"

"y-yes si-sir" the two guards left the room, trying to contact the said teams at once.

Jungkook calmed himself down, he closed his eyes and all he could see was Jin's face. he rubbed his face out of frustration.

this was his last straw, he didn't know what Jin was going through at that point but he had to get him out of there safe and sound. he didn't get to apologize or confess. and he wasn't putting anything on hold. 

he pulled out his phone and dialed a number, "i need your help."

___

hey guys, i just wanna say the updates are gonna be slower than usual, i promise  i'll try to update soon.

love, namjooni_e.