you should join me

Author's pov~

Jin's days were all the same, he'd get up early and cook breakfast for Jungkook before he left, help mrs Kang complete the chores, cook lunch for himself and pack a box for Jungkook, which,Woo Jung, his butler would bring him everyday.

Jin would spend his evenings, scrolling through his phone, watching television or reading books. the nights wouldn't differ from each other, he would wait for his husband to be back home till late at night, and when Jungkook would return home, all exhausted and angry, Jin would serve him dinner. later on he would take out all his anger on his husband.

it was currently 1 am, Jin was sitting on the living room couch, with a book in his hands.

he sighed before closing the book, he finished reading. picking up his left hand to brush off his bangs from his eyes, his eyes traced the red lines on his wrist.

yes. he was hurting himself, for quite some time now. well, it all started when he started feeling a lot unworthed. he had no where to go, he was stuck in Jungkook's mansion the entire day, he had no friends, he could talk to, his brother has a busy life, being an idol is no matter of joke. and talking to his husband was never an option.

he didn't feel any energy to carry on with the daily tasks, he felt like lying down the entire day, he would skip his meals very often, actually to be honest, he didn't have an actual meal for about two days now.

he was lucky, Jungkook didn't notice any of his scars, well, how would he anyway? he'd always be drunk whenever they did it, resulting none of it being registered in the other's head. he would grip onto Jin's wrist very tightly, making the boy cry out in pain.

Jin was pulled back from his trance, when he heard his voice.

"you, gonna serve dinner, or what?" Jungkook said, opening his watch.

"y-yes, sorry."

he left his book on the couch, walking towards the kitchen. Jungkook walked over and sat on the couch, his eyes darted towards the book, kept beside him.

'It ends with us.' the cover read.

he looked straight at Jin who was busy serving the food, Jungkook realised, Jin had no expressions, he wasn't humming or anything, just doing his job.

earlier, Jin would hum all the time, while doing the basic chores or while serving him food. 

he brushed it off before flipping through the pages, it was the korean translation of the original book, he started reading the first page, while Jin was bringing the food to the table.

"Jungkook?"

he looked up, keeping the book aside, he walked to the table.

Jin sat opposite to him, waiting, if his husband needed anything else.

"that book? are you reading it?" he said, all of a sudden.

"yes, i-i am."

"how long would it take for you to finish it?"

"i just finished it, before you-"

"I'll be borrowing it."

"sure."

Jin stole small glances at the male scarfing down his dinner, he must have been hungry. speaking of which, he felt his hunger approaching again. he clicked his tongue before biting down on it.

Jin would lie, if he said he hadn't fallen for the man in front of him. yes, knows, there isn't any reason why he should but he did. he kept staring at him before looking down in embarrassment when Jungkook caught him staring, he looked straight at him, with one raised eyebrow.

"you can go to your room. I'm not feeling very good."

"d-do you want some warm tea, before going to sleep?"

"umm, sure. you should join me." he said.

Jin didn't have the energy to decline, it's just tea anyway.

Jungkook caught Jin staring at him earlier, and when he looked at him, he could see the dark circles under his eyes, the hollowed cheeks, the pale skin.

he felt bad for the man and decided to let him rest for a few days. when Jin offered to make him some tea, he didn't deny, instead asked him to join himself. it might be a good idea after all.

___

sorry for taking so long to post this chapter.

here it is. hope you like it.

love, namjooni_e.