what the fuck?

Author's pov~

"what the fuck?"

"what?" Wooyoung asked faking his innocence.

"you. tell me what happened." Jungkook said moving towards the said boy, intimidating him in the process.

"y-you ma-made love-"

Jungkook's fingers wrapped threateningly around his throat, choking him.

"how dare you bring me home?" he asked calmly, scaring the younger male.

Jungkook's grip tightened, when he didn't recieve any answer. Wooyoung on the other hand tried to catch his breath while trying to get out of the tight grip.

he let his grip loosen and let him go by throwing him to the ground.

he passed a smirk before saying, "the next time you get me in your bed, will be the last time you ever get to see your bed."

Wooyoung, who was desperately trying to catch his breath, looked at the retreating back of the well built male.

___

Seokjin tossed and turned on his bed. his wrists were stinging from his previous session. he sighed and checked the time, 4.32 am, the digital clock read.

Jungkook wasn't back yet. he smiled when his husband's face flashed in front of his eyes, the doe eyes, the round nose, the pink and pouty lips whenever he focussed on something, the mole under his lips, the lip piercing, and the train of thoughts went on.

Jin slapped himself mentally when he realised what he was doing. he had realised it long back that he did after all have some kind of feelings for his husband, even though he brought hell upon him.

people may ask him why he hurt himself intentionally, and the answer he had would honestly displease everyone. he would say, 'he deserved it'. everyone around him had always told him, how incredibly pretty he was, and that was the major drawback. he was just pretty for people. nobody saw his talents as a singer or as a dancer or how immensely well he cooked, at the end of the day he was just a boy with a pretty face.

people just wanted his pretty face and his body. his past relationships with other people wouldn't last because they would only see him as a beautiful object and not as an actual human with talents.

Jin came to accept the fact that he could never be loved by anyone, not even by his own fucking husband. his husband, who just wanted his body and nothing else. he was already told to never expect anything from the other male. yet he had fallen in love and now after hurting himself every other night he cried himself to sleep.

yes, Jin is in love with his husband, and no he will never confess because he doesn't want to lose what he has. he doesn't want to lose the
feathery touches, the hushed whispers in his ears, the feeling of skin on skin and the feeling of his lips on his skin. he is happy with what he has at the moment, and he in no way wants to lose any of it. he doesn't and can not let go of Jungkook.

Jin didn't know when he had started crying, maybe midway through this whole train of thoughts. he curled up into a ball and slowly drifted off to sleep around dawn.

___

im so sorry for such a late update, enjoy guys <3

love, namjooni_e.