long time Jeon!

Author's pov~

Jin had successfully transferred all his stuff to the room he came to call 'his'.

Jungkook had been invited to a ball the next day, and he has to bring his spouse.

Jungkook couldn't deny the fact that his husband was in fact pretty, very pretty. he was aware of how much attention they'll grab once they enter the ball, he had to set some rules if he was taking Jin along with him.

it was around evening, he was sitting in his room, when he decided he should inform the other.

he walked out of his room, making his way towards the kitchen. to his surprise Jin wasn't there. he checked the living room before and he wasn't there either. he made his way to the balcony, to see Jin sitting there, probably enjoying the evening breeze.

he stood beside him looking at the sky, "I'm invited to a ball tomorrow and you've to come with me." he said without sparing him a glance.

Jin flinched but nodded his head.

"i'll go prepare dinner." he said timidly after a few moments of awkward silence.

___

Jungkook was waiting for Jin in the living room. he took a glance at his Rolex, checking the time.

Jin checked himself for the thousandth time in the mirror. he wasn't sure of how he looked, he was dressed in a black suit with a floral design on the left side. his hair was perfectly styled. but he still felt the need to video call his brother, Taehyung for his approval.

Jungkook fixed his tie and huffed in annoyance, he was dressed in a grey suit, hair neatly styled, his piercings were proudly on display, he looked expensive

soon Jin hurried downstairs apologizing multiple times for being late

Jungkook drove his Benz, to the address of the ball.

"no talking to strangers. no drinking. a big no if someone offers a drink. no smoking. no dancing. did i make myself clear?"
Jungkook made his point before sliding his hand across Jin's waist.