His Majesty The King

It was early the next morning when Tetsurou was called to the main gate of the kingdom.

He was to escort a vampire messenger who seeked audience with the king of Isaron.

Tetsurou led the vampire to the inner wall where they made their way across the courtyard and in through the castle doors.

After that, Tetsurou led him to the throne room.

Upon the opening of the throne room doors, Tetsurou was met with the sight of the king and queen sitting formally on their respective thrones.

The king was tall, not quite as tall as Tetsurou, but much more muscular and toned. He had tanned skin and messy black, white and grey hair that hung in his golden-yellow eyes, which seemed to out-shine the intricate golden accents that decorated the pristine white walls of the throne room.

On the king's back was a pair of overly large owl-like black, white and grey feathered wings that hung down to the floor on either side of the throne.

Next to the king, was his majesty the queen.

The queen was tall and slender in build with pale skin and fluffy jet-black hair. His eyes were of a royal turquoise that could make the bluest of oceans seem dull.

Growing from his back were a pair of large ebony owl-like wings, not as big as the king's but still big in their own right, that hung at the sides of his throne.

A broad smile dawned the king's face, "Tetsurou, what brings you to the castle on this fine light?" He asked.

Kuroo bowed, "Koutarou, my humblest apologies, but I have escorted a messenger of whom seeks your audience," he answered.

The king, Bokuto Koutarou's smile melted, "His lineage?" He asked.

Tetsurou looked up to meet the king and his long-term best friend's eye, "Demorian vampire," he answered.

Koutarou sighed and nodded, "He may enter," he confirmed.

Tetsurou nodded and stood before he walked to open the door to the throne room, "The king will see you now," he said.

The vampire nodded quickly and entered before bowing in respect of the king and queen of Isaron.

"State your business," Koutarou said with as much kindness as a lion eyeing its prey.

The vampire kept his head angled at the ground as he spoke, "Your majesty, the queen of Demoria requests a diplomatic meeting in order to discuss current events," he stated.

Koutarou stood up from his throne, and with one powerful flap of his wings, he was standing in front of the vampire, his armor shining and his weapon in hand, a long blade with an even longer handle, a glaive.

He used the tip of the glaive to lift the vampire's chin up to make eye contact, "And why would Sakusa want to discuss 'current events'?" He asked through gritted teeth, a murderous look in his eye.

"Your highness, the queen requests to sign a peace treaty between Isaron and Demoria," he replied quickly, clearly frightened by Koutarou.

Koutarou furrowed his eyebrows and lowered his blade, "And when is this supposed 'diplomatic meeting' to take place?"

"On the night of the full moon," the vampire replied.

Koutarou narrowed his eyes, "Two days... And where shall this meeting be held?"

"The Castle of Demoria," the vampire answered.

Koutarou scoffed, "Of course it is... Now leave my castle," he said bluntly.

The vampire quickly hurried out with a castle guard as an escort to the kingdom's main gates.

Koutarou sighed, "What does that women want now...?" He muttered.

"What are your actions, Koutarou?" Tetsurou asked.

Koutarou sighed, "Fetch Atsumu, I have a request to ask of him," he commanded.

"Alright," Tetsurou said before he walked out.

"What are you thinking, Kou?" The queen asked as he stepped down next to Koutarou.

Koutarou sighed, "Sorry, Keiji... I'm trying to think of why Sakusa would want peace with our kingdom when she tried to eradicate an entire race because the looked like us," he explained.

"Mm... It is a mystery, but you know how that woman works," the queen, Bokuto Keiji, replied.

"That's exactly why I think this may be a trap," Koutarou said calmly.

Keiji hummed, "Is that why you called for the boy?" He asked.

Koutarou nodded, "Atsumu knows that kingdom like the back of his hand, if anyone can get me in and out of Demoria safely, it's him," he answered.

It wasn't long after Koutarou said that when the throne room doors opened once again and in entered Tetsurou and Atsumu, who was now dressed in his full armour and cloak.

Atsumu bowed in respect of Koutarou and Keiji, "Yer majesties," he greeted.

Koutarou chuckled, "There's no need to be so formal, Atsumu, raise your head," he said.

Atsumu nodded and pulled down his hood, revealing his fluffy blonde hair and brown fox-like ears.

"There you are, little yokai," Keiji said with a smile.

Atsumu managed a weak smile before he turned his attention back to the king, "Ya've summoned me, my king, may I ask why?"

Koutarou's smile melted and he sighed, "I am truly sorry for having to involve you with this, but the queen of Demoria has requested a diplomatic meeting to be held at her kingdom," he explained.

Atsumu's eyes widened, "Sir, with all due respect, ya cannot possibly go, it is most likely a trap," he warned.

Koutarou nodded and a small smile formed on his face before it vanished, "That is exactly why I have asked for your presence, for I have a task for you," he said, "Now, I apologize in advance for having to ask this of you, but I need you to accompany me to the meeting."

Atsumu took a shaky step back, "I- Yer highness, but- What if I am recognized? I-I cannot go back there..."

Koutarou sighed, "It is not a pleasant thought, I know, but you are the only one that can traverse the kingdom of Demoria with ease, and therefore, with my humblest apologies, I shall request your accompaniment as my protection," he said.

Atsumu looked down and bit his lip before he eventually looked up again, "Then, I will go with ya, yer highness," he agreed quietly.

Koutarou stepped forward and placed his hands on Atsumu's shoulders, "Atsumu, trust me, you are like family to me, I don't want to bring you into this anymore than you do," he said.

Atsumu nodded in acceptance.

"Alright, go get some rest, we leave in two lights' time," Koutarou said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay- But why does "His Majesty The Queen" sound hot af 😃

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -