The True Brother

Motoya smirked and nudged Kiyoomi with his elbow while they watched Atsumu walk down the isle towards them.

Atsumu had his right arm hooked in with Tetsurou's left and a large bouquet of fire lilies in his left hand.

Kiyoomi gulped, he couldn't break his eyes away from Atsumu and his heart was beating so fast that he thought he might contract heart problems.

They were in the throne room of Demoria two months after the war and the royal families of many other kingdoms came to witness the never-before heard of unity between a yokai and a demon.

Atsumu's pristine white and red cloak flowed behind him, and his silver armor gleamed in the sunlight that peeked through the windows while he walked.

Kiyoomi held back a laugh, of course Atsumu would keep the cloaked look.

His nine golden-blonde tails swayed gently across the ground and his platinum blonde hair glowed in the rays of sunlight.

His katanas were where they always were in their respective sayas attached to his belt.

Atsumu stepped up onto the steps of the throne while Tetsurou let him go and went to take a seat in the front row.

Kiyoomi reached out a hand to Atsumu, which the kitsune gladly accepted while he stepped onto the platform that held the thrones.

Atsumu turned to face Kiyoomi, a bright smile on both of their faces while Koutarou officiated their marriage.

"Do you, Sakusa Kiyoomi, take Miya Atsumu to be your queen, to have and to hold, to rule over Demoria at your side, through sickness and health, until death do you part?" Koutarou asked dutifully, his gaze trained on Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi smiled and gently rubbed the back of Atsumu's hand with his thumb, "I do," he answered.

Koutarou's gaze turned to Atsumu, "Do you, Miya Atsumu, take Sakusa Kiyoomi to be your king, to have and to hold, to rule over Demoria at his side, through sickness and health, until death do you part?" He asked.

Atsumu took a deep breath, "I do," he answered.

Koutarou smiled, "Then, I pronounce you king and queen of Demoria," he said proudly.

Kiyoomi's smile widened and he pulled Atsumu into a passionate kiss while their guests cheered and clapped.

Koutarou took a step to the side and away from the couple, clapping like a proud father while Kiyoomi took Atsumu's hand and seated him down on the throne before he sat down on his own throne.

The guests were now standing and clapping to congratulate the new rulers of Demoria on their unity.

An hour later, Atsumu and Kiyoomi were sitting together in the courtyard and watching their guests enjoy the festivities when two people walked up to them.

The first male was tall and muscular with tanned skin. His hair had no purpose in covering his pointed elven ears, being short and spiky, and dark brown in color. His eyes were a vibrant green like the leaves of an evergreen in the dead of winter with a similar cold air.

Next to him was a male slightly taller, but more slender in build. His tanned skin paired well with his fluffy light cocoa-brown hair. He had warm brown eyes, like the coloring of hot-cocoa on a cold winter's night, and his pointed elven ears stuck out just beneath his hair.

"King and Queen Iwaizumi of Ecreti," Kiyoomi greeted with a smirk, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

The king of Ecreti, Iwaizumi Hajime, chuckled, "Come on, Kusa, you know I had to come see you get married," he replied teasingly, "Honestly never thought it would happen."