Demons And Angels

Kiyoomi squeezed Atsumu's hand before he kissed the top of the kitsune's head, "I love you, Atsu," he whispered before he leaped into the sky with one powerful flap of his wings.

Kiyoomi flew towards the front enemy lines of the battle, unsheathing his broadsword while he crashed down onto the ground and engaged in battle with a seven foot tall wendigo.

Motoya followed close behind Kiyoomi, unsheathing his crossbow and launching iron bolts into the hearts of the Demorian soldiers as he flew.

Keiji was next to leave his position on the wall, making a large circle above them before he swooped down and took Kenma's arm, which the captain was holding up high, and flew towards the battle.

After Keiji, Tobio took to the skies, lifting Lev up by the handle of his battleaxe, while his enormous, black, blade-tipped wings flapped steadily to carry them into battle.

Then, Shoyo lifted off the wall and picked up Morisuke, flying fast and low towards the front lines.

Just like that, Atsumu and Michinari were left alone on the wall to watch the battle, both were itching to join the fight, but they couldn't since they were under strict orders to conserve their energy for if the oni arrived, because the two of them were the two strongest yokai Isaron had to offer.

Down below, Shoyo had just dropped Morisuke onto the back of Tetsurou's horse behind the head guard.

From there, Morisuke pulled out his bow and grabbed three arrows out of his quiver before aimed his bow carefully.

Morisuke didn't pay any attention towards the movement of Tetsurou's horse as he homed in on his targets, three Demorian soldiers on horse-back racing towards them.

Morisuke exhaled slowly, ignoring his heart beat hammering in his ears as he released the arrows.

The arrows whistled through the air and met their marks in the hearts of the three Demorian horsemen.

The soldiers toppled from their steeds, tripping the horses in the process, which caused a whole group of Demorian horsemen to crash into them and their horses flung their riders across the ground as they fell.

"Bull's eye," Morisuke muttered with a smirk before he retrieved more arrows from his quiver to shoot a few more soldiers.

In front of Morisuke, Tetsurou, who was steering the horse through the battlefield, swept his long-sword through the enemy lines, decapitating soldiers as he went.

Above them, Motoya was flying about, shooting iron crossbow bolts through the heads of soldiers who got a bit too close to his allies.

Kiyoomi had just driven his broadsword through the heart of the wendigo and looked around to see his mother watching the battle from her horse behind the back lines of the Demorian forces.

Kiyoomi gritted his teeth as he launched off his feet and shot towards his mother, cutting down everything that dared to stand in his way.

Tobio and Shoyo dove through the Demorian lines, each eliminating soldiers in their own way.

Tobio flew fast and low, spiraling and spreading his wings out wide for his blade-tipped feathers to shred anything that got in his way, which effectively cut down the Demorian army by the tens.

Shoyo darted between the Demorian soldiers so quickly that he could easily be mistaken for a yokai tengu.

He twisted and spun, his daggers flicking across the throats of the soldiers, leaving a magnitude of dead Demorians in his wake.

Keiji ripped through the enemy forces, his dual chain whips decimating everything within a two and a half metre radius.

Koutarou was a few metres away when his horse was hit with an arrow to the leg.

Koutarou leaped into the air just as his horse fell, flying quickly and landing at Keiji's side just in time to thrust his glaive through the heart of a soldier that Keiji had missed.

Koutarou spun around, backing up near Keiji while he impaled another soldier with his glaive.

"I can't remember when last I saw you fight like this, Keiji..." He pointed out with a grin before he struck down another soldier.

Keiji hummed as he whipped the chain whip in his right hand around in a wide arc, knocking all the soldiers in front of him to the floor, "I believe that it was just over two years ago that I last used my weapons," he replied.

Koutarou chuckled and swiped the legs out from under his opponent with a quick horizontal slash of the handle of his glaive before he stabbed them through the chest with the blade, "Yet you still fight as if it were yesterday," he commented.

Keiji hummed, a small smile playing across his lips as he whipped the chain whip in his left hand so that it wrapped around the neck of a Demorian soldier.

He pulled hard on the chain and sliced the soldier's head clean off her shoulders.

"You're not too bad yourself, Kou," Keiji replied, "Though you're a bit rusty," he added, giggling at the gasp Koutarou reacted with.

The soldiers drew closer and the royal couple backed up even closer until their backs were touching.

Koutarou grinned, "What do you say about replicating some of Atsumu and Michinari's tactics?" He asked.

Keiji chuckled, "Whirlwind?" He asked in reply.

Koutarou smirked, "Oh! I like that one," he replied.

Keiji huffed a short laugh, "Then I'm ready whenever you are," he informed.

Koutarou waited until their enemies were in range before he called the signal, "Now!" He shouted.

With that, Koutarou spun around and crouched down, lowering his glaive down enough for Keiji to step back onto it.

Keiji did just that, and right as he placed one foot onto Koutarou's blade, he was launched into the air by the king.

Keiji used his wings to guide his body into a spin as he whipped the chains around, completely obliterating everyone around them.

Keiji allowed himself to fall backwards, back down to the ground where Koutarou caught him before he could make contact with the earth, grinning down at him slyly.

Keiji huffed a short laugh before he grabbed Koutarou's face and connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not them making out on the battlefield, smh 🙄✋

Anygays, byeee!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -