chapitre un.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

The Bar was more crowded than usual. Usually it would be rich men taking their wives out for a drink  or the men going out to get absolutely shattered.

Paris was rushing inside as she was already late for her evening shift. "Your late Paris." Said her boss crossing one arm over the other. "Im sorry chef." Replies Paris as she takes off her leather jacket revealing her beautiful sequence dress. Styled beautifully with expensive saint Laurent heels making her two inches taller. "Get to work please." Her boss stated walking away talking to the other employees working at the bar.

Paris walked over the grand and elegant piano. The keys perfectly shined, glistening as the sun set on the other side of the window. She sat down on the stool getting herself positioned. The light shines on her face making her face sparkle like expensive diamonds.

She kneeled down to her bag pulling out sheet music  out for her to play.

A beautiful song named experience by Ludovico Einaudi filled the room as Paris Sauveterre played the keys of the grand piano. Many of the guests at the bar looked over to the gorgeous girl playing the piano. Admiring her impressive skill.

A smile appeared on her face knowing there were more people watching her than usual due to the Monaco Grand Prix which had taken place earlier that day.

As Paris played an original Adele price named 'when we were young' a group of guys entered the bar. She slowly turned her eyes to see who had just appeared.

It was four of the formula 1 drivers. Pierre Gasly, George Russell, Lando Norris. And Charles Leclerc.

Leclerc particularly caught Paris's eye.

His brown ruffled hair and dark brown eyes appealed to Paris. He shirt was unbuttoned at the top revealing his chest slightly.

As Paris continued to play, they sat down at a table close to wear Paris was playing her classical music.

She watched as they all sat down next to each other and a waiter from the bar came towards them to order their drinks.

Paris finished her song and proceeds with another beautiful classical song.

Meanwhile over to the table where the formula one drivers were, there was lots of talk about Paris. "Charles why do you keep staring at her?" questions Pierre as Charles continuously looks over to Paris playing the piano.

"Don't you see the way she plays?" stated Charles as he finally looked over to Pierre after staring at Paris. "She's incredible." He continues to talk. "Go talk to her then." commented George. Charles looked over to George and rolled his eyes.

Paris finished her last song and could see the monégasque filming her. She smiled at looked over to him and shocked by the fact he was looking at her.

Their smiles grew wider and wider as they started for a moment. She looked away as the guest clapped and cheered.

After tucking the chair back in and closing the piano, she grabbed her bag and headed towards her boss. "That was good Paris, well done bonne nuit." Her boss states as he waves goodbye to her.

"That was your chance." said Lando looking over at Charles, who seemed quite disappointed about the fact the beautiful girl had disappeared into the streets of Monaco.

'*•.¸ ¸.•*

•*