Chaptire 29

The winter months had just started. It was December 4th and the couple were spending their evening decorating their apartment for Christmas.

Paris was dressed in comfy Christmas themed pyjamas which matched Charles and she was currently trying to reach something out of the cupboard on the top shelf.

She positioned a chair and stood on it but was still too short to reach. In that exact moment, Charles walked in with a cookie in his hand watching Paris struggle. He laughed before positioning his hands on her waist to help her down. "Get down chérie," Charles said. "No I'm tall enough." Paris replies still trying to reach the Christmas decorations. "Chérie please, i don't want you to fall." Charles says still positioning his hands on her waist and this time picks her up and places her down giving her a kiss before quickly reaching to grab the decorations.

The two of them moved everything into the living room and started putting together the tree which took some time and effort before starting to put the baubles on the tree. Whilst they were doing this, they had some Christmas music in the background while occasionally dancing for a bit causing each other to fall more in love with each other.

After a few hours, they had finished decorating the apartment and made it look really lovely. Paris went over to the kitchen and made them both some hot chocolate before paris sat down on the sofa and Charles quickly joined her, cuddling her around her waist.

"What do you want to watch?" Paris asked. "Anything you choose." Charles replied as Paris picked up the remote and put on home alone as Charles gave her a few kisses on her cheek before Paris snuggled into his arms and the watched the movie together.

"Charles do you remember my friend Bianca?" paris questioned. "I do I  haven't seen her in ages though." He replied. "Well she messaged me the other day and told me she's hosting Christmas evening drinks tomorrow and she asked if you'd like to come, I think she invited quite a few of the drivers aswell." Paris continued. "Of course I'll come." He replied giving her a soft kiss.

The next day.

It was the next day and Charles had been out most of the day as he had a few things he needed to do with Ferrari, while Paris had gone shopping for a new dress to wear tonight. But her and Charles agreed to meet straight at the event instead of arriving late together.

She got back to the apartment at around 4 pm and started getting ready. She did her makeup beautifully before curling her hair and applying hairspray to make it stay.

She slipped on her red dress and Valentino heels before checking the time to see it was already 6pm, "great, I'm late," Paris said to herself before rushing to grab her red Valentino bag and keys and ordering a Uber to her location.

As she headed downstairs, she saw the Uber was already there and hopped in letting the driver know where she wanted to go.

Charles ❤️

Chérie where are you?
Read 18:08

I'm coming
Read 18:08

Alright my love ❤️
Liked by Paris

15 minutes had gone by and she finally made it, quickly before getting out of the car she fixed her hair and lipstick before heading inside.

As she entered, she realised she was on a balcony which below here was the bar and lots of people. She stood there for a moments admiring the view around her before realising people were looking at her.

She spotted Charles looking up at her mesmerised by her beauty before leaving the people he was talking to come and see her.

She watched him rush quickly towards her and run up the stairs before smiling. "What?" Paris says. "Wow." Charles replies just admiring Paris in all her beauty. Paris smiled as he walked over and hugged her tightly. "You smell so good." He said giving her a kiss. "Thank you." She replied as she took his hand and lead them back downstairs to where everyone else was enjoying themselves.

Charles and Paris introduced themselves to a few friends occasionally have a drink or two as well.

When it finally got really late, Charles and Paris decided to set off home as they had a flight the next day for their Christmas holiday with the two of them and Charles's family.