Chaptire 11

The party was filled with flashing lights and many people dancing on the dance floor. Pierre was off to the bar while Charles are Paris decided it would be best to find somewhere to sit first.

Charles tried to speak to her but as of the loud music, Paris could only hear the loud bass that repeated in the rhythm of the song. He gestured for her to come closer as he put his arm on the leg of the chair sliding it closer to himself.

"It's loud in here isn't it?" he says in her ear. "Indeed it is." She replies as a smile appears on her face.

As the night goes on the talking continues, both of them enjoying the time they were spending together. Soon later Pierre approached the table with Lance next to him. "Paris meet Lance, he drives for Aston on the grid." He says as Lance reaches out to shake Paris's hand.

She hands him his hand, he grips it tightly making Paris uncomfortable. She pulls her hand away quickly feeling slightly creeped out as he continued to stare at her from head to toe.

"I'm going to go get us a drink." Says Charles smiling as he leaves the table to grab himself and Paris a beverage. "You are so beautiful." Says Lance in a creepy way sitting down next to Paris.
She flinches when he places his hand on her thigh. "What are you doing?" She asks moving away slightly. "Oh nothing you should worry about." He says smirking.

Paris starts to feel uncomfortable again as Lance continued to place his hand further up her leg. "Here's your drink Paris." Says Charles placing it down in front of her causing Lance to move his hand away and leave the table. Charles sits back down next to her taking a sip of his drink.

"What's up with you? You okay?" He asks looking at Paris who was still processing what happened. "Yeah I'm okay." She replies with a soft smile hiding her emotions inside. "Are you sure?" he asks in a concerned manner. "Yes I'm sure, just going to head to the toilet quickly." She answers getting up as his and her eyes meet again causing them to both smile.

_

Minutes later, Paris finishes up in the bathroom and looks in the mirror quickly fixing her lipstick and mascara. She noticed a figure behind her. Not knowing who it was she turned around only to see it was Lance Stroll again.

"What are you doing?" She asks feeling uncomfortable once again. He says nothing and pushing Paris onto the wall causing her to hurt her head and arms. He starts trying to kiss her down her neck as he grips her wrists tightly with his hands. "Get off me!" She says shouting at him. He doesn't do anything but continue.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Says Charles approaching behind Lance. Charles grand Lance and punches him straight in the face. Paris releases herself from the wall and stands to the side.

"Don't touch her ever again or I will end you." Says Charles as he shoves him on the ground. After, he quickly walks over to Paris and gives her a tight hug. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asks as he checks her for any bruises or cuts.

"I'm fine I promise." She says resting into his shoulder in another hug. "Can we just get out of here.. please." She says trying to hold back her tears. "Of course chérie." He says placing his arm around her as she leans on the comfort of his shoulder.

After a 20 minute drive, Charles and Paris arrive back at the hotel safe and sound. "Do you want to stay with me tonight?" he asks her looking down into her beautiful crystal blue eyes. "But what about Charlotte-" he cuts her off by saying. "We broke up. She left early this morning." "Why?" paris looks up at him. "It wasn't working for us anymore so I decided to end things." He answers. "Oh." She says looking down.

Paris sighs and looks back up at him. "I'd love to stay with you." She says smiling softly causing his cheeks to turn slightly pink.

He smiles as he opens the door with the key card letting Paris in before himself. "Charles.." says Paris in a concerned voice. He turns to face her in a questioning look. "Pierre has the card to the room so I don't have anything I can change into." She continues.

Before Paris could say anything else, he goes over to his suitcase and pulls out his Monza 2019 hoodie and hands it to her. "Here you can wear this." He says smiling at her while looking each other in the eyes. "Thank you." She replies heading to the bathroom to get changed.

Paris finishes soon and comes out of the bathroom. "What do you think?" She asks as she twirls around. "It suits you, you look amazing." He answers as their eyes lock again.

"Do you maybe want to watch a film together?" Asks Charles as he gestures for to approach him on the bed. Paris nods her head in agreement and sits down next to him.

Throughout the movie they got comfortable with each other, Paris leaned on his shoulder as he held and caressed her hand.

Eventually Paris fell asleep in his arms while he stroked her hair making him smile with that fact she was right next to him.