Chaptire 18

Paris woke up quite early to get ready. She couldn't lie as she was very excited for today. She decided to get a shower before choosing her outfit for the day.

She settled on a cute tight red mini dress with her white air forces and her red Valentino bag. She did her makeup and applied her clear lipgloss and mascara before grabbing her hotel room key and heading to the lobby to meet Charles.

She walked into the elevator and pressed G for ground floor.

As she walked out she saw Charles sitting on the sofa into the hotel lobby waiting for Paris to come downstairs. His eyes lit up and moved up and down her body as she walked in looking absolutely gorgeous.

"Good morning." He says standing up quickly to give her a hug. "Morning Charles." She replies smiling, he gives her a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the hotel. "So where are we going?" She asks him. "London." He says smiling as they hop into the Ferrari Uber and drive to London.

Paris loves London, she's been a few times before but each time she goes it feels even more special especially this time as she was with Charles.

She filmed all of the beautiful sights and smiled each time she looked over to Charles who was holding her left hand.

The walked together through the city and visited many shops. Until the walked to a restaurant and decided to sit down for a bite to eat.

They both settle on their meals to choose and talk to each other causing Paris to blush slightly.

After their meal the kept walking and took lots of pictures together until the stumbled on a formula 1 shop. "Cmon let's of inside I need to get you some Ferrari gear for you to support me this weekend." Says Charles almost dragging Paris inside. She smiles and nods following him inside.

They both quickly walked over to the Ferrari section and started looking.

"Look at this!" Charles says picking up a Ferrari top. Paris turns and faces his way. "Omg I love that I'm getting it for sure." She replies.

They look around a bit more before heading over to the till to pay. In the end Paris had got a Ferrari top, hat, jacket and a poster with Charles on it. (She was forced to get the poster from a certain someone.)

After shopping for a bit longer, Charles said to Paris. "we need to go get changed." He says. "What why?" She replies. "It's a surprise come on." He continues as Paris smiles agreeing before they get into a taxi back into the hotel.

Paris wasn't sure what was going on. The only thing she knew was to wear something fancy, as that was what Charles had said.

She looked into her suitcase and remembered she had brought her lovely black dress with feathers at the top and decided it was the perfect dress to wear for a night out.

She got herself ready, did her makeup and curled her hair into soft curls before putting on her beautiful dress. Then, she posted it onto her Instagram feed.

@parissauvettere

Night out 🍷 ❤️liked by @charlesleclerc @carlabroker and 66,534 others

Night out 🍷 ❤️
liked by @charlesleclerc @carlabroker and 66,534 others

As soon as Paris got off of her phone she head a knock on the bathroom door. "Are you done Paris?" He asks. "Yes yes one moment!" She replies before opening the door causing Charles jaw to drop.

Her looks never failed to impress him.

That's for sure.

"You look incredible." He says watching her every move as Paris smiles and grabs her purse. "Thank you Charles, you look handsome yourself." She replies. "So can you tell me where we're going or what we're doing?" She asks looking at him in a confused look.

"Dinner, at the shard beautiful." He replies. Her jaw drops. It was the tallest building in london with the best view for sure. "That's amazing I'm so excited let's go!" She says as she grabs the hotel room key and drags Charles out.

They took a taxi to the restaurant before taking a long elevator ride up to the top floor. When the doors opened, Paris saw all of the city lights beneath her. It was truly beautiful.

The waiter lead them to their table before Charles pulled out the seat for Paris allowing her to sit herself down. "It's beautiful." She says admiring the view still. "Just like you." He replies causing Paris to slightly blush.

The two monegasques enjoyed their meal before Paris excused herself to the toilet for a moment. She wasn't really going to the toilet, she just wanted to get on the balcony for fresh air, and admire the beauty of the city from up above.

The city lights were like thousands of stars shining. It caused Paris to smile and feel a sense of comfort. Moments later she head the door open behind her. She didn't bother to look who it was as yet to her she was concentrated on her surroundings.

"Are you okay?" She heard behind her causing her to jump slightly before realising it was only Charles. "Oh yes yes I'm okay just admiring the city." She continues to look into the night sky.

There was silence between the two. But not uncomfortable silence, it was peaceful and calm. She liked it.

She looked at Charles for a moment and realised he was staring at her.

Suddenly they started moving closer to eachother. Their lips millimetres apart before both leaning in for a kiss.

Their first kiss.

It wasn't like any other kiss, it was passionate. Butterflies were forming in each of their stomachs. None of them wanted it to end.

Everything was perfect.

A/n thank you all so much for the love on this book 25k reads is absolutely incredible ❤️ please please please leave ideas for this book as starting to struggle with what to write xx