chaptire trois.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

A couple of day later had passed and Paris was getting ready for her evening shift at the Bar.

She curled her hair in beautiful bouncy curls and did her gorgeous makeup.

Dressing herself in a very short black dress and black Valentino heels, she picked up her purse and put it over her shoulder, grabbing the keys to her apartment and locking the door after herself.

Arriving to the bar, for the first time she was actually early. "Bonsoir Paris." Says her boss. "Bonsoir boss." She says back to him. "Get yourself prepared and ready Paris, you have guests and rich people to impress." Says her boss. She sighs and walks over to the grand piano, opening the top and pushing her seat out.

Minutes later, someone enters. It was Charles wearing a pair of tight fit jeans and his white Tommy hilfigur t-shirt.

Paris didn't notice and started playing her first song and Charles went over to take a seat. As she played, he ordered a glass of wine and watched her play the beautiful instrument.

Her eyes suddenly caught his. Her blue diamond eyes met his gorgeous brown eyes. She smiled at him until she realised she had to keep playing her music so she looked away.

But as she continued her beautiful piece Charles didn't take his eyes off of her. Glued to her and only her.

He could see that she was finished and the guests clapped so he joined in too. She stood up and thanked the people before she grabbed her bag.

Paris looked up at Charles and watched as he called her over. "Hello there." She says with a smile approaching Charles. "Bonsoir Paris." says Charles. "Why don't you sit down with me for a bit?" He asks looking at Paris with a slight smile. "Sure." She says placing her bag near her feet and looking at Charles.

"You are amazing at what you do, you know that right?" says Charles as he fiddles with the ring on his pinky finger. "Thank you, I try my best." replies Paris.

"So tell me more about you Paris." Asks Charles as he looks into her eyes. "Well I'm from Monaco and I'm 23. I'm a professional pianist and working on a career for my own business." She says as she talks about herself. "That's amazing." He replies. "When's your birthday?" he asks kindly. "17th of October." Replies Paris. "Day after mine." he states as he watches Paris smile.

Throughout the next two hours, Charles and Paris talked lots to each other, occasionally it make Paris blush once or twice and Charles too.

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

•*'