Chaptire 33

It was early February, and time for pre season testing in Bahrain for Charles and of course he wanted his fiancé Paris to come with him.

They had spent a day traveling to Bahrain together but Paris couldn't get one thing off her mind.
She had noticed she missed her period and was stressing about it. The day they had gotten engaged kept replaying in her mind. What if she was pregnant? she decided not to think about it now and focus on Charles and what he needed.

"You okay amore?" Charles said placing his hand on Paris's thigh in the backseat of the Uber. "Mhm." She nodded with a soft smile laying her head on his shoulder as they were driven to their hotel.

The next day was the first day of Bahrain testing and Charles was out on the track most of the day giving Paris a chance to message her best friend Bianca on the situation.

Bianca 🤍

Bia help me.

What's up babe  xx

I think I might be pregnant.

Are you being for real?

I'm not joking what do I do?

Okay well as soon as you can get hold of a test and  let me know

Okay I will thank youu

❤️❤️

As nothing much was going on in the garage, Paris decided that as Charles was busy in the car she could slip out for half an hour to get a test and finally know what was going on.

She got an Uber and went to the nearest shop she could find and hurried back to the Ferrari motorhome without Charles noticing she left.

She watched him get out of the car and take his race helmet off. She couldn't take his eyes off him. He smiled as soon as he saw paris and walked over to her hugging her tightly. "How was the car?" She asked him. "Good really good." He said sighing in relief.

Paris's heart started racing and Charles quickly noticed. "Amore whats going on your heart is racing." He says placing his hand over her chest. "We need to talk." She said quickly grabbing his hand and pulling him to his drivers room.

Charles sat down on his little sofa while Paris frantically bit her nails. "Amore your scaring me. Whatever it is tell me we go through everything together." He said looking into her eyes as she finally took a deep breath.

She sits down next to him as he held her hand. Grabbing her bag, she pulls out the pregnancy test. His eyes go wide in shock looking at her. "Are you?" He asked. "I don't know." She said. "But you know I've been feeling sick and I missed my period last month." She continued. Charles started smiling. "Why are you smiling?" She asked him smiling slightly too. "If you are Paris, you've made my biggest wish come true." He said hugging her tightly. "Now go take it quick." He says kissing her passionately as she heads to the toilet.

2 minutes later, she was finished and walked out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test facing down, Charles instantly looked up looking for an answer in her expression. "I'm not looking at it without you." She said sitting next to him as he wrapped his arm around her.

"You ready?" she asks him. "Amore I've always been ready for this." He says as she flips over the test.

"Oh my god." She says looking at the two lines. "Oh my god!" Charles says standing up with pure excitement and joy before picking paris up and hugging her tightly. "I'm going to be a dad!" He says starting to tear up causing paris to tear up too. "We're going to be parents!" He continues kissing Paris.

"Thank you amore." Charles says still hugging her. "you never knew how much I wanted a mini Leclerc." He said as Paris giggles sitting back down with Charles not wanting to let go of her.

They lay in each others arms for a few minutes discussing the new chapter in their life that would begin soon, they were both so excited especially Charles.