Chaptire 30

The beautiful couple had to get up in the early hours of the day. It was getting cold in Monaco now and officially winter had begun.

Paris woke up feeling Charles still around her, most likely he was still asleep. "Charles." She whispers in his ear placing kisses on his cheek. "What." He says refusing to move from his position as it was too comfortable.

"Cmon we have to get up." Paris said while trying to sit up but Charles arms gripped onto her tighter "5 more minutes." He said snuggling into her. "Fine." She replied smiling laying back down.

After their short 5 minute lay in, they had gotten up and gotten dressed and ready for the day. The packed the remaining bits into their suitcases before getting into the Uber to the airport.

Once they arrived at the airport, Charles's mum and his two brothers were there already waiting. "Oh hello!" Pascale said embracing Charles in a hug before hugging Paris. "How's my son doing Paris?" She asks. "He's good he's still very happy about that championship!" Paris replies with a soft laugh. "No darling it's because of you trust me!" Pascale responds before the family walk into the airport.

They all went through check in and security easily before sitting down and waiting for their gate to be called. Paris was very sleepy and ended up falling asleep on Charles's shoulder as he was on his phone.

As Arthur was facing opposite them, he took a picture of them and sent it to Charles

Charles received a text on his phone from Arthur.

Arthur 🙄

You two are son annoyingly cute

Thanks bro

Why have you seemed so nervous this holiday?

I haven't what are you on about?

Your going to propose to her aren't you?
I knew it!

Arthur shut up stop making it obvious.

I can't believe this when are you planning to do it?

New years Eve.

Arthur gives Charles a look before Charles glances at him to not make it obvious. As their gate was called, Charles carried paris to the gate and caressed her as she slowly woke up to get on the plane.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "On the plane my love as soon as we are on you can go back to sleep." Charles responds gives her a forehead kiss which causes her to smile.

They find their seats on the plane and Charles and Paris immediately get comfortable by cuddling each other and falling asleep.

" I love you amore," Charles says constantly giving her forehead kisses. " I love you." Paris responds holding his hand.