Chaptire 21

It's been a few weeks the the British Grand Prix and Paris was in her apartment getting ready for her evening shift at the bar.

She got herself ready in a skinny black dress and her layered blonde hair. She put a pair of tall black channel heels and her channel bag to go with it.

On her way out of her apartment complex she took a picture for her Instagram.

@Parissauveterre

Off to work 🖤 liked by @charles_leclerc , Carla

Off to work 🖤 liked by @charles_leclerc , Carla.brocker and 124,768 others.

She arrived at the bar which was busier then usual and decided to still walk over to the piano to set up.

Lots of people were watching her, and then she realised she remembered about the video that blew up of her playing a few months ago, seems like people where possibly here to listen to her.

She was about to start playing before seeing a message pop up on her phone. It made her smile when she saw Charles's contact name.

Charles ❤️

What are you up to?

About to start my
shift at the bar you?

Nothing really
wanted to see you

I'm sorry maybe another time?

Maybe 😉
Seen by Paris

Paris was slightly confused by Charles's message but decided not to worry and get started with her music for the evening. She started playing Golden Hour by JVKE and a few more songs after that before hearing people applaud for her. It made her feel special, she loved it.

Until she noticed someone familiar stirring on the bar stool watching her.

It was Charles.

She smiled looking over it him and noticed he was staring at her not taking his eyes off her.

She finished her shift before closing the piano and walking over to him. He was checking his phone before looking up to see the beautiful girl standing in front of him.

"Hey you." She says looking at him. "Hello beautiful." He replies looking into her beautiful blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" She asks him. "I wanted to see you, so I came to see you." He replies now holding the girls left hand in his palm. "But shouldn't you be racing isn't there a race this weekend?" She asks a bit confused. "No beautiful it's the summer holidays for three weeks." He replies now standing up to become taller than her, he looks down at her and smiles. "Oh I see." She replies before Charles pulls her in for a hug.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" He asks her. "I'd love to." She replies smiling as they edit the bar holding hands as Charles also leads the way.

His house was around a 10 minute drive and as they drove Paris admired the city that was around her.

Once they arrived Charles took Paris's hand in his and lead her up to his apartment.

"I love your place." Paris says taking off her heels making her feel even shorter when she stood next to Charles. He doesn't reply but instead just looks at her, smiling.

He gives her a quick tour before showing her the final room which was his gaming room.

"So this is where you practise for your races I'm guessing." Paris says as she looks towards Charles. He nods and smiles. "You should have a go on the simulator." He replies. "Okay, but do not laugh at me if I crash." She replies getting herself into the seat as Charles helps her in by offering his hand.

She sits down and turns on the game to the formula one simulator and starts to drive but hits the barrier instantly causing her and Charles to laugh. "I suck." She says trying to get out of the seat but Charles stops her. "No you don't you can do this just go right then left and you will be fine." He says and then helps Paris steer the wheel causing him to smile at her concentration towards this.

After around half an hour of playing the game, the two monegasques decide to go sit on the sofa together and put something on tv in the background while they spent some time talking.

"It's been a while since we last spent time together." Charles says. "Yeah it has." Paris replies. Charles then turns to Paris and faces her admiring her perfections. "Come to Mykonos with me." Charles says. "What?" Paris replies look slightly shocked at his statement. "Well I've got a three week break so why don't we spend it together, me and you and some friends of ours in Greece." He continues. Paris starts smiling and nods. "I'd love to, it sounds amazing." She replies leaning over to give him a hug.

"When do we leave?" She asks him. "Day after tomorrow." He replies. Paris sighs and smiles looking up to him. "I can't wait." She replies as Charles smiles back down at her.

"Paris?" Charles says.

"Yeah?" She replies looking into Charles eyes.

"You really are my favourite person, I hope you know that." He says cuddling the beautiful girl in his arms as they eventually fall asleep.