Chaptire 20

The evening fell and the two monegasques where finishing getting themselves ready for their night out at clubs and casinos with the rest of the drivers on the grid.

Paris was wearing a white maxi dress with white heels matched with her most favourite Louis Vuitton bag. Her hair was up in a loose low bun with a few strands at the front.

Her makeup was full of sparkles which made her look drop dead Gorgeous.

She walked right in front of Charles as he was looking down at his phone. She placed the tip of  her fingers on her chin slowly positioning is face to face her.

His jaw dropped almost to the floor.

Standing up immediately to take a proper look at the beautiful woman standing in front of him. "You look out of this world." He says giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." She replies before finding is hand and holding it leading him out of the hotel room to start their wonderful evening out in the city of London.

The two of them arrived at a casino in London and saw all of their friends already there having a few drinks and Pierre was already on the dance floor with his girl friend Kika.

Paris decided to say hello to everyone before heading to the bar to get something to drink while Charles was talking to a few of the drivers.

"One martini." Paris says before sitting at the high bar stool. The bartender nodded before heading of to get the requested drink by the girl.

In the meantime, Paris posted a new Instagram picture that she took slightly earlier that evening, taken by photographer Charles of course.

@Paris_sauvettere

🍸🌆Liked by @naomischiff , @charles_leclerc and 644,276 others

🍸🌆
Liked by @naomischiff , @charles_leclerc and 644,276 others

Moments later she felt a hand hovering over her shoulder.

Lance stroll.

"What do you want? Haven't you gotten the memo from last time at the club where you tried to hurt me?" Paris says turning around and standing up to face him.

"Well it's not like you have a boyfriend-" lance is cut off when a certain someone puts their arm over Paris's shoulder.

"Yes she does now leave or I will end you." Charles says placing his hand on the side of Paris's waist bringing her closer towards him. The butterflies where forming inside of her stomach as she tried to contain herself from smiling or blushing at this point.

Lance walked away from Paris causing a sigh of relief to escape her mouth. "Boyfriend huh?" Paris says smirking. "Well I'm hoping to be it someday." Charles replies looking at the blonde hair blue eyed girl. "We'll see about that." Paris replies causing Charles to give her the annoyed face look.

After a couple more drinks and socialising, the boys decided on a game of poker and a few card games to end of the evening.

She watched as Charles played and won a few games making her smile quite often.

Midway through, he called her over to sit on his lap.
"You sure?" Paris asks him. "Never been more sure now sit." He replies patting his thighs indicating her it was okay for her to sit on his lap.

"I swear down you both are dating." George Russell says as he places a playing card in the middle of the table. The two monegasques shake their heads side to side indicating no. "How could you possibly be not I mean Charles you are letting the most beautiful girl sit on your lap, isn't that just slightly suspicious?" Lando questions causing Charles not to say or do anything but chuckle and looking up to paris who was sitting ever so beautifully on his lap.

She suddenly turns to face him.

"Are you sure I'm not heavy, I definitely am I'm going to get up." Paris continues trying to stand up and find another seat but is stopped by two hands gently holding on to her waist forcing her to sit back down. "Your not heavy beautiful, light as a feather I promise you." He replies smiling at her causing her to smile back. He places a kiss on the cheek before continuing playing the game.

The game ends up lasting a while causing Paris to get slightly tired as she lent her head on his shoulder still watching him play.

She looked around the room before spotting a grand piano. "Go play it." Charles says looking at her. "What? No definitely not." She replies leaning her head back down.

"Go on Paris." Everyone says cheering her on to go play at the piano. "But what should I play?" she looks at Charles waiting for him to request some sort of song. "How about golden hour? I love that song it makes me so happy." He replies before giving Paris a slight nudge to go sit at the piano.

She finally gives in and sits herself on the stool opening the lid of the beautiful grand piano.

Music felt like home to her each other she saw a piano, to her, it all just made sense.

She started playing golden hour causing everyone in the room to watch her play, of course Charles recorded her like he always did.

During the song, his eyes lit up each time realising how much he liked the girl, and the song too.

When it was over everyone clapped and cheered for paris making her feel happy on the inside. She straight away walked over to Charles wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands fell to her waist. "Amazing." He says kissing her cheek. "Thank you." She replies smiling into the side of his neck.
Charles then continues to say,

"I don't want this to end."