chapitre quatre.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Well I better get going now." Says Paris slowly standing up from the table to fix her dress. "Wait before you go, would you like to come to the charity football match that formula one is hosting?" Asks Charles slowly standing up too.  "I'd love to." She says with a smile appearing on her gorgeous face. "Great I'll message you the location and I'll see you there." He says as he gives you a friendly hug as you walk out of the bar.

The next day Paris woke up quite early. Her alarm clock went off at 6:30am as she slowly got out of her silk bedsheets.

Applying her skincare, she then does her hair and makeup in a natural toned look. She was unsure of what to wear so she messaged her best friend.

Bianca 🤍

Girl help I don't know what to wear to the charity football match!

Wear your gorgeous white dress babes x

The one I wore when we went to our first f1 race?

Yess x

With Bianca's advice, Paris quickly got herself changed into a casual but pretty white dress with new air forces she had gotten last week.

As she finished tying up her white laces, she grabbed her channel purse which contained her wallet, keys and few other bits and pieces. Picking up her phone from the side, she saw her Uber had just arrived outside of her apartment complex so she quickly locked the door behind her.

"Sauveterre?" Asks the driver with a pleasant smile. "Yes yes." She replies getting into the back seat of the Mercedes' Amg.

As the car was driving through the busy streets of Monaco, a message appeared on her phone. It was from Charles.

Charles 🤍

When are you arriving?

10 minutes

The 10 minutes flew by quickly as she soon realised she was stepping outside of the car. As she looked around she realised she had no idea where she was going. Until she saw Pierre Gasly. He waved over for her to come over to him. "Hey are you Paris?" He asks with a gentle smile. "Yes that's me!" She replies smiling back. "Not sure if you remember but that night after the Monaco Grand Prix I went to the bar you work at with Charles." He says leading her into the stadium. "Oh yes I remember." Says Paris in a cheerful tone.

"So are you playing?" She asks him. "Yes I play after half time, I'm a sub for Charles." He says as they both sat down to watch.

The game had just started and Paris spotted Charles on the pitch. A soft smile appeared on her face as she saw him. Charles was waving at another girl on the other side of the stadium. "Who's he waving at?" She asks Pierre. "That's his girlfriend, Charlotte but they aren't really on the best terms." Pierre says to Paris. "Oh May I ask why?" she says looking at Pierre. "They constantly argue and everyone thinks she is using him for fame." He replies as he looks to the timer. "That must be a miss understanding" Paris replies however Pierre disagreed.

"Well I better go." He says getting up. "Wish me luck ." He says with a grin. "Good luck Pierre." Says Paris as they both wave to each other before he is gone.

As Charles was getting off the pitch he took his last chance to look for Paris. He spotted her and smiled seeing the fact she actually came. He tried to picture what she was wearing as his eyes traced over her but was called over for an interview and had to be brought back to reality.

Before going up to her, he went to go get a bottle of water and a towel to get cleaned up. Then he went to wear Paris was sitting.

She was on her phone peacefully checking her socials and messaging some people on WhatsApp. "Hey." Says Charles taking a seat next to her. "Oh hi." She says looking surprised by the fact he'd come to her not his girlfriend. "What are you doing here?" She asks him. "I came to sit with you." He says taking a sip of the bottled water.

She could admit that in her head she was thinking how gorgeous and hot he looked after playing football. To her, he was like an angel coming down from heaven.

He takes a minute and looks at Paris, realising what a beautiful outfit she had on. "You look very nice." He says as he smiled at Paris. "Thank you." She says blushing slightly at the compliment.

"Why aren't you with your girlfriend? Charlotte if I presume?" Paris asks him. "Oh she's not my burial friend anymore we broke it off around 6 weeks ago but promised to look good in front of the media for the remainder of the formula one off season" Charles responds and receives a nod from Paris.

"So who's winning?" Paris asks as she looked over to Charles as he checks the leaderboard. "Currently us." He says turning back to face Paris. "That's great." replies Paris as they both smile at each other.

Around 50 minutes later the football match had finished and Charles's team had won. It was getting quite late, so Paris decided to make her way to the exit.

"Hey wait up." says an unknown figure behind her.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

•*'