Chaptire 31

December 31st. The final day of the year. Charles and Paris had gotten back from their holiday and we're having a big party at their apartment.

Paris was busy in the kitchen with Pascale making a few bites to eat. Charles approached the kitchen picking of something to eat. "Oi that's not for you!" His mother snapped hitting his hand softly. "Fine." He said rolling his eyes and stealing something which Paris was making new he wouldn't get in trouble from her. "He used you Paris did you see that?" Pascale said paris giggling softly receiving multiple kisses on the cheek from Charles who rested his hands around her waist.

"Charles I'm cutting!" Paris said.  Charles groaned before removing his hands. "Go sort out some music I'll be there in a minute." Paris continued. "Fine." He sighed heading over to find the speaker.

Charles scrolled through his playlist and played "music sound better with you." Before Paris joined and started dancing with him. He twirled her around and dipped her before kissing her. "Right I need to get get changed!" Paris said quickly as she walked towards their bedroom "I'm coming too." He said not letting go of her hand. She giggled looking in her wardrobe for something to wear.

Paris decided to wear a gold sparkly dress with her Valentino heels and softly curled her hair before re applying her mascara to make her lashes look even more beautiful.

"Woah" charles said approaching her admiring every inch of her. "You look-" Charles was cut off. "No time for that come on people are starting to arrive" she said leading them out of the bedroom.

Lots of people had arrived soon enough and the house was filled with laughter and talks. Paris was talking to Bianca and a few of her other friends catching up as they hadn't seen each other in a while.

Meanwhile Charles was in their bedroom pacing back and forwards while Arthur watched him. "Bro chill!" Arthur said. "I can't chill! I'm about to do something that could change my life how am I supposed to chill?" He said starting to raise his voice. His hands we ruffling through his hair occasionally checking his right pocket making sure the ring was still there. "Well did you get her parents blessing?" Arthur said. "No Arthur her parents aren't alive anymore." He said starting to stress even more. "It's fine it's fine you've got this, you love her she loves you and you too are destined for each other even I think that and mum thinks that." Arthur said hearing Charles sigh. "Your right, she's the girl of my dreams." Charles said. "I can do this." He continued.

He check the time 23:56. "I have to go find her before midnight." Charles said quickly running to find her.

He frantically searched for her and the countdown from 10 had started. He spotted her and made his was towards her.

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. their lips connected as everyone cheered at midnight. "Happy new year!" Their kids was long and deep before people started cheering. They stopped and Charles looked into her eyes before kneeling down. "Oh my goodness." Paris said covering her face as tears started rolling down her face.

"Paris Sauvettere, would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He said is the ring box opened and Charles started to feel s bit emotional aswelll. Pros nodded before replying. "Yes of course Charles." Before hugging him tightly and kissing him. "I love you so much." He murmured after they had kissed once more. "I love you too Charles." Paris responded before Charles lifted her left hand and placing the ring on her ring finger as everyone in their apartment cheered for them once more.

" Paris responded before Charles lifted her left hand and placing the ring on her ring finger as everyone in their apartment cheered for them once more

The party had died down at around 1 am as people started heading home. Charles and Paris were sat on the sofa after spending an hour going around receiving congratulations from their friends and families.

"Charles I love it." Paris said laying her head on his shoulder. "What can I say, anything for my fiancé." He responded kissing her not able to stop..