chaptire 9

A beautiful Friday morning. Paris woke up to the gleaming sun shinning through the curtains, realising she had woken up before her alarm could ring. Pierre wasn't visible in the bed opposite her so she decided to get herself freshened up for the day ahead.

Knowing exactly what she was doing, she chose a revealing dress for the day. With her back open and just reaching over her bum. She wore white air forces with it creating a classy look. Behind her, a sudden figure emerges. "Damn." Exclaims Pierre. Paris turns around frightened by the sudden appearance of Pierre. Smiling softly she waits for him to continue talking. "You look beautiful." He continues walking over to Paris and giving her a twirl. "Oh stop flirting with me Pierre." She says hitting him playfully as the both laugh together.

"Are you ready to go?" Asks the monegasque girl to Pierre. "I'm ready if your ready." He answers. Paris nods in agreement and grabs her channel bag.

The two of them walked into the paddock with lots of eyes on them. Many confused and intrigued about who the girl was walking in with Pierre. "Do you want to come to the Alpha Tauri garage with me?" He asks her as he continues to stare at her beautiful appearance. "I'd love to." She replies with a soft smile on her face.

She follows Pierre into the garage as he prepares for the first practise of the day. "Good luck!" She says and smiles at Pierre. "Thank you Paris." He replies as he winks at her.

Practise one was soon finished and Pierre had a few press conferences to attend which he did. Paris decided to walk down the paddock for a bit to pass the time. She was busy checking her latest Instagram post which she posted a couple of days ago, replying to a couple of comments and dms which she'd received.

But as she was walking someone bumped into her knocking her phone out of her hand. "I'm so sorry." Says Charles picking up her phone from the floor. It was scratched and cracked all over the screen. Paris stares at her phone in shock but hides her emotions inside. Charles looks at her, realising how beautiful she looked in her revealing dress. He stared without taking his eyes of her for at least 20 seconds before he came back to reality realising how she looked upset at her phone. "It's okay." Paris finally replies.

She looks up at Charles and gives him a soft reassuring smile. He smiles back. "Why don't we go get something to drink?" He asks. "I owe you." He continues as Paris looks towards him and his beautiful brown eyes. "That would be nice." She answers him.