Chaptire 16

It had been a few weeks since that evening at the club, currently Paris and Bianca were out shopping in the streets of Monaco for some new clothes. Charles and Paris hadn't seen each other since that night due to her work and his race in Canada which he won. Nevertheless they still texted as much as the could but only as friends.

"So what shop are we going in next?" Asked Bianca. "Ooh how about Chanel?" Asks Paris as she sees the store a couple of metres ahead of them. Bianca nods in agreement as they walk over.

Just as they were about to walk in, Paris felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket of her denim jeans. "Sorry B, I got to take this call but you go ahead and go inside I'll join you in a moment." Says Paris taking her phone out and answering her phone as Bianca nods and walks into Chanel to start on her shopping spree.  It was Charles ringing.

"Hey Charles what's up?" She asks him. "Are you out shopping?" Questions Charles. "I am yes why?" She asks. "Turn around." He replies and hangs up the call on her. Paris is slightly confused but decides to turn around. In this case, it was Charles standing a couple of metres away smiling at her.

Paris couldn't help but smile and walk up to him. "Hey you." He says as he pulls her in for a hug. "Hey to you too." She says with a grin on her face. "What you doing here?" She asks him in a confused tone. "I was at the gym training but I came to get some lunch." He replies as he puts something in the back of his pocket. " I see well I hope you enjoy." She states. "How do you feel about joining me?" He asks hoping for a positive answer in return. "I'd love too." She replies.

Paris texts Bianca telling her about the situation and agrees to let B borrow her car to head home leaving Paris with her shopping bags to carry round. Charles and Paris walk for a few minutes until they arrive to a lovely Thai restaurant. "How well can you handle spice dear?" He asks Paris as he looks slightly down at her. "Probably as good as Carlos." She replies as the both of them chuckle slightly.

The two of the take a seat towards the window and ordered their meals. Charles looks at Paris. Admiring as she ordered her meal to the waiter. He thought, no matter what she was doing, she always looked perfect.

Their meals arrived and they both started eating and enjoying the exquisite food as-well as Charles trying his best to eat spicy food, which for him was a struggle. Unlike Paris, eating spicy food was more of a pleasure than a struggle.

For the second time that day, Paris's phone rang once again. "I'm so sorry Charles it's my boss." She says quickly picking up the phone. He nods and smiles understand the circumstance as the both of their knees brush together under the table causing paris and himself to blush slightly.

"But boss I can't I'm- yes okay I understand I'll be there in an hour." Paris ends the call sounding very stressed and agitated. "What's going on?" Charles asks her in a calm manner. "My boss needs me to work tonight again even though I'm not supposed to but our other piano player is sick so I have to take over I'm sorry." She says placing her hands on her face about to break down in tears. "I don't have my car either and Bianca has my house keys as-well so I have nowhere to go to get ready." She continues. Charles gently takes one of her hands and holds it in his.

"Let's go to my place I'll drive." He says as he places a kiss on the top of her hand before Paris softly smiles. Charles pays for the bill and they both rush out quite quickly and into his car.

They both arrive at his house and Charles takes her new clothes with her into the bathroom and starts to get herself ready. She fixes her hair by adding more volume and her lipgloss making her lips look lushly and juicy. She takes out a new dress she bought from Dior today and starts putting it on.

The dress was a lovely baby blue shade and looked beautiful around her perfectly skimmed waist. She quickly sprayed some perfume and put her white heels on before trying to zip up her dress but she couldn't reach.

At this moment Charles walks in. His jaw dropped as soon as he saw the state of this beautiful woman in front of her. "You look amazing." He says as his eyes wondered up and down her elegant body. "Thanks but I can't seem to zip this dress up." She replies with a soft chuckle. "Here let me help." He says quickly approaching her to assist.

He moves her hair to one side and starts pulling the zip up slowly. Pairs could feel his warm breath hit the back of her neck and made her shiver slightly. After he zipped it up, he continued looking at her, unable to stop smiling.

———

After 9pm, Paris had finished her extra shift and sat back down in the monegasques black Ferrari staring at him for a moment.  "You were amazing tonight like always Paris, you never fail to impress me with your skills of music and beauty of course." He states breaking the silence in the car. Paris blushes, "thank you Charles, you don't know how much you've helped me out today." She replies as they stare into each others glistening eyes once more.

Around 20 minutes later, the black Ferrari pulled up outside of Paris's apartment complex. Just as Paris was about to get out of the car she felt a hand pulling her back. "Wait." Says Charles. "Would you be able to come with me to the Uk for the grand prix  this weekend?" He asks her. Paris sighs and then smiles at him. "It would be my pleasure" she replies. "Goodnight Leclerc." She says and kisses the left side of his cheek before getting out of the car.

Charles smiles and blushes as he watches paris walk into her apartment.

His feelings were growing stronger and he wasn't sure if he could hide it for much longer.