chaptire duex.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Go find her man." said Pierre. "There is still a chance she's somewhere nearby." continued Pierre.

Without out any other encouragement needed, Charles put his drink down and got up from the table.

Amongst the huge amount of people near the exit, he managed to squeeze himself out into the streets of Monaco. 

The sun had just set and Charles could feel the cool breeze against him. He turned around, looking at the street seeing if the girl was anywhere in sight.

Until something caught his eye. A 5'5 woman in a beautiful sequence dress and Saint Lauren heels. He remembered that it was the same girl that was playing at the bar.

Charles put his phone into is back pocket and at a steady pace ran towards her. "Excuse me." says Charles as he gently taps Paris on the shoulder.

Paris turns around from looking at her phone to seeing Charles Leclerc standing less than two inches away from her.

"Hi can I help you?" Paris asks Charles with a slight smile on her face. "Yes indeed you can. Do you work at that bar?" He asks Paris.

"I do yes from 8pm to 9pm." Continues Paris. "That's cool. I was wondering as I filmed you play if you wouldn't mind I posted you on my Instagram story?" he asks her catching a glimpse of her blue diamond eyes.

"Yes sure of course I don't mind." Paris replies. Charles hands her his phone and she tags herself in the story. "Thank you and by the way I'm Charles." says Charles introducing himself to Paris. "Yes yes the f1 driver I know." Says Paris laughing slightly as a smile appears on Charles's face. "I'm Paris Sauveterre." says Paris introducing herself to Charles.

"Nice to meet you Paris." He replies as he shakes her hand. "You too but I have to go now hopefully see you soon!" says Paris walking off into the distance.

Charles looked towards her until he could no longer see her and then, walked back into the bar to sit at the table with the rest of the drivers.

"Did you find her mate?" asked Lando as he watched Charles sit back down. "I did actually." Says Charles. All the drivers turn to Charles in shock. "Really? What did you say?" asks Pierre. "I asked her name and her Instagram." Charles says proudly looking at Pierre. "That's good but will you ever see her again?" Asks George. "Yes I think as she works her from 8pm till 9pm." Continues Charles.

Charles sits down happily looking at his Instagram story of Paris playing the piano. He then clicks onto her Instagram which was tagged in the story and looks through her profile.

He admired her posts. Some were of Paris in beautiful dresses and some in bikinis by the beach. Either way, he thought she looked beautiful in every picture she took.

He decided to follow her. And minutes later he got a notification.

@Paris_Sauveterre started following you

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

•*'