Chaptire 28

Today was moving in day for Paris. Currently she was at her apartment packing up all her things ready to be driven over to Charles's apartment.

She was packing up the last few bits around the house until she heard a knock on her door. Paris quickly ran over to open it to see it was Charles.

She gave him a hug which he then gave her a kiss. "Good morning chérie how are you?" He asks her. "I'm good just packing up the last few bits." Paris replies as she holds Charles's hand.

The two of them together loaded the moving van with all of Paris's things before telling the driver where they were meant to be dropped off.

Paris decided to walk round her apartment one more time before saying goodbye.

After, the two lovers made their way to a paint store to pick up their paint before heading over to their new home.

They got in and got changed into some old clothes to do some painting on the walls. Paris started off with a roller before feeling Charles hands wrap around her waist. "I love you." He says causing Paris to turn around and kiss him. "I love you." She replies before  painting paint on his face.

"You will pay for this." He said reaching over to grab his paint brush and spraying paint on Paris causing her to try run away. "Charles no!" She says laughing as Charles brushes the paint all over her. "You started it" he says smiling.

They got themselves cleaned up before unpacking Paris's things and getting the house together making the two of them feel at home.

Now the house felt very cozy making the couple smile at the apartment. "I love it." Charles says. "Me too." Paris replies. "And I love you." He says turning paris over to face him and gives her a passionate kiss.

"How do you feel about a date tonight?" Charles asks Paris. "A date?" She questions. Charles nods waiting for an answer. "I'd love too." Paris replies wrapping her arms around Charles neck embracing him into a hug.

Paris heads over to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit for tonight. She decided On a cute white dress with white heels. She curled her hair in wavy curls to go with it aswell before taking an Instagram picture of herself.

Charles walked in a few moments after admiring Paris before wrapping his arms around her waist as she touched up her hair and makeup in the mirror

Charles walked in a few moments after admiring Paris before wrapping his arms around her waist as she touched up her hair and makeup in the mirror. "Wow." He says placing his chin on the top of her shoulder. "What do you think?" Paris asked. "Stunning as usual." He responded placing soft kisses on Paris's neck.

The two of them headed out to a restaurant near by were they enjoyed a lovely meal together, it was perfect, no stress no worries and nothing to bother them at all.

@parissauvetteure

"Charles I just need to go get something out of the car, I left my mascara

"Charles I just need to go get something out of the car, I left my mascara." Paris said getting up from the table. "If your going I'm going with you, you never know who's out there." Charles says leaving money on the table and walking out with his girlfriend to the car.

The sat down and Paris fixed her mascara before catching Charles watching her mesmerised by her beauty.

She faces him and smiles. "I love you." Charles says. "I love you too." Paris replies giving him a kiss on the cheek leaving her lipstick marks on him. "Wait Charles I got lipstick on you." Paris said trying to move her hand to wipe it but Charles didn't allow her. "No, it makes me look good." Charles said smiling as he started the car driving back home. He rested his arm on her thigh as they drove through the city with the roof off and the warm air around them.