chaptire cinq.

'*•

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Paris turns around to see who's behind her. It was Pierre and Charles running towards her. She stopped walking and waited for them to catch up to her.

"Where are you going?" Asks Pierre with a soft smile.  "I was planning to head home, why?" She says as her eyes catch Charles's. "Well we're going out to a bar, would you like to come with us?" asks Charles as he continues to stare at Paris's beautiful appearance.

"Yeah sure I'll come, but not for long." Says Paris smiling slightly. "Cool I'm going in my car with my girlfriend Kika and you can go with Charles." Says Pierre as he walks off and leaves Paris and Charles alone.

Paris follows Charles to his car without saying anything to him. They were both quiet until he opened the door for her. "Thank you." She says as a smile appears on her face. Charles starts smiling and gets in on the other side.

"Isn't Charlotte coming?" Asks Paris intriguingly as Charles looks over to her. "She's busy with her studies plus there's no point anymore, the media should realise our relationship ended on mutual terms." replies Charles as he looks away. "I'm so sorry." quickly says Paris as she feels bad for starting an uncomfortable conversation. "It's okay."  He replies looking back at Paris and smiling.

Their eyes locked once more making his and hers cheeks turn slightly pink in the moment.

The arrived at a local bar in the streets of Monaco making the floor vibrate as the loud black Ferrari of Charles Leclerc pulled up. As it was a low built car, he helped paris get out of the car by offering her his hand.

A cozy atmosphere set the place. It was old but French looking at the same time. Pierre, Carlos and Russell including their girlfriends, were there already waiting on Paris and Charles.

"Bonsoir." says the waitress greeting everyone at the table. Within five minutes the group had finished taking their orders on food and a selection of drinks for the evening.

A beautiful piano catches Pierre's eyes. "Paris it's calling your name." He asks nudging your shoulder slightly. "Oh please you know im not going up there in front of all these people." She says trying to hide her smile. "That's nonsense Cmon show us what you got." Continues Russell which convinced the young monegasque girl to head over to the piano until she saw Charles's face and his look said it all.

"What should I play?"  She asks the rest of the f1 drivers. "Do you know experience?" Asks Charles. "By Ludovico Einaudi?" Continued Paris. Charles smiles and nods as the girl starts playing the beautiful song.

She notices the monegasque boy filming her, and smiling as she continues to play. After finishing she goes over to sit next to Charles and eats her meal. "That was beautiful." He says into her ear while the others continue to talk. Paris smiles and looks over to him. "Thank you." She replies.

It had gotten late and gone past 11pm in the warm evening. The rest of the group had gone home as they had a race weekend ahead which meant it was only Paris and Charles left.

"Well thank you for tonight Charles. I really enjoyed it." Says Paris. "No worries I'm glad you had fun." He replies.

They give each other a hug feeling slightly different this time. More warm and safe. Paris could smell his Dolce and Gabana perfume making her enjoy the sweet smell of him. Pulling away from the hug she walks her way home which was around a block  away.

Until she receives a message.

Charles🤍

I forgot to ask you something.

What is it?

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

•*'