Chaptire 17

Paris woke up early the next morning with a slight cold. She was constantly sneezing and her nose was running. Nevertheless, she got out of bed and got dressed.

As it was a short-ish flight, she put on her Nike pro leggings, a cute beige  jumper and her white air forces to go with it.

She finished zipping up her carry on suitcase and walked out of her apartment locking the door behind her.

Charles said he would pick her up in the morning and as soon as she was outside, she saw his black Ferrari outside waiting for her.  He smiled as Paris opened the door and got in, not taking his eyes of her for a moment. "Good morning." He said as Paris sits herself down and starts putting her seatbelt on. "Good morning to you too." She replies as shortly after sneezes. "Are you okay?" He asks her as he places his right hand on her left shoulder for comfort. "Yeah I'm fine thank you." She replies with a soft tone as Charles nods and starts driving to the airport.

The two monegasques arrive at the airport a short time later. They unloaded all of their luggage and walked in together at the main entrance. Paris was slightly confused when Charles wasn't walking towards the check in desks around 15 feet away. "What? Where are you going leclerc?" she asks in a confused manner as Charles continues to walk the other direction. "You'll see." He says smiling softly as she soon realised.

Of course Charles Leclerc had his own private jet.

of course.

She didn't get to see it when she went to Azerbaijan as they were flying with lots of people, but this time it was just Paris and Charles. And the pilot of course.

Charles stepped on behind Paris making sure she wasn't able to get hurt in anyway as the both climbed up the stairs into the jet.

"It's beautiful." Exclaimed Paris as she saw the inside, it was one of her childhood dreams to fly in a private jet, and here she was doing it. Charles chuckled and smiled as they both sat down in their seats.

Paris and Charles were sitting opposite each other with a table separating them in the middle. She took her jacket off and got herself comfortable ready for the flight. Charles couldn't help but stare at her. She was beautiful in every way, her eyes, hair, everything about her including her style mad him feel something exciting inside.

Paris spent most of the flight taking a nap while Charles was catching up on some paper work he had to do for Ferrari but he often got distracted by how peacefully Paris looked while sleeping.

As Paris had still not woken up when the flight had landed, he tried to wake her up but as she was a deep sleeper she wasn't moving at all, he gave her a little kiss on the for head while he slowly helped her up and woken her.

Once Paris finally woke up, the two of them went to get their baggage and head to go pick up Charles's rental car in the car park.

"Can I drive?" Paris asked Charles as she looked towards him. "I guess so." He replies with a chuckle. "Just not to fast please." He continues. "Yes yes okayy." She replies giggling as Charles throws her the keys.

She sat in the drivers seat and admired the beautiful Ferrari rental before putting on her seatbelt and starting the engine. Charles also sat down and also put his seatbelt on before the two monegasques looked at each other and back towards the front of the car.

Paris drove all the way to the hotel maybe speeding a little as she tried to bug Charles. He was stressing the fact the he would get a ticket but Paris just enjoyed teasing him.

They arrived to the hotel and checked into their separate rooms and together walked into the lift and pressed the number 5 before the doors of the lift started to close.

"I'm so tired." Paris says as she starts yawning. "Me too, get some rest for tommorrow as since we have an extra day before we need to be on the paddock on Thursday, I thought we could go explore London for the day." He replies as he looks down at Paris who is already staring at Charles. "That sounds lovely." She says smiling at Charles. "Meet me in the lobby at 9am okay?" He asks as he gives Paris a kiss on the cheek before getting of on his floor. "Goodnight Paris." He says. "Goodnight Charles." Paris replies as the doors of the lift close and the elevator continues to go up the floor 7 where Paris's room was located.

She got out and walked to her room door, placed the keg on the door and walked in throwing herself on the bed.

Yawning, she got back up and changed into her pyjamas, did her skincare, brushed her teeth before plugging in her phone to charge and shutting her eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

She was excited for tomorrow,
A whole day, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds with Charles Leclerc.

The Charles Leclerc.