Chaptire 19

Ever since the kiss, Paris felt things were slightly awkward between herself and Charles.

It was now race day in Great Britain and the two monegasques hadn't spoken to each other properly since the kiss on Thursday.

It was only short exchange of messages letting each other know if they were okay or what they would be up too.

Paris got up and got herself ready for the paddock.
Since it was relatively warm that day, she wore a cropped tank top with a short leather skirt matched with her favourite pair of white air forces.
She also added a cute leather bag to go with it and be able to bring her essentials with her.

As she was getting out of the bathroom, she saw Charles getting himself ready on the other side of the room. "Morning?" She said hoping for a reply from him. "Morning, you look beautiful." He says as he turns to face her. "Paris look, I'm sorry for avoiding you, I just felt like maybe the kiss didn't mean anything to you and I-" Charles was cut of by Paris's lips meeting his.

He soon became less tense and kissed her back smiling slightly each time. Once they pulled away, Charles placed his hand on her cheek caressing it carefully. "I forgive you Charles, and by the way the kiss did mean a lot to me." She replies. "That's good I'm glad." He replies giving the beautiful woman another quick kiss on the lips.

"So are you ready to go?" Charles asked as Paris quickly reapplied some mascara. "Yeah let's go." He she replies as Charles comes over to her putting her hand in his and giving it a soft kiss. "Let's go then cherie." He replies leading them out of the hotel room.

The two arrived in the paddock quite early today and went straight to the Ferrari motorhome. They decided it was best not to let the fans if something was going on between them so, they stopped holding hands and walked further apart from each other.

Once they were in the motorhome, Charles led the beautiful girl to his drivers room so he could prepare himself for the race with her around.

She took a seat on the sofa and made herself comfortable while Charles put his racing suit on. She admired him in every way she possibly could. From the bottom of his feet to the top of his ruffle brown hair, he looked gorgeous.

She just sat there, watching him zip up his suit and tie his shoes up, there wasn't really a much more perfect sight to look at then him.

He turned around noticing the girl looking towards him and couldn't help but smile. "What are you looking at?" He asks her. "You possibly." She replies blushing slightly before standing up to face him.

They smile at each other before Charles slowly places his hands on her cheeks leaning in to kiss her softly.

Her lips left so pure on his, he couldn't quite grasp why, but it was heaven.

"Be safe out there." Paris says placing her arms on his shoulders. "I will of course, do you think I have a chance of winning?" He asks her easing his left eyebrow while looking at the beautiful girl. "Of course, your starting P1 it gives you more of a chance." She replies smiling looking up into his mesmerising brown eyes.

Paris sat down on a seat in the Ferrari garage next to Isa Carlos's girlfriend. The two of them were very nervous for the boys, it almost scared them a bit realising how fast formula one cars really were.

Paris felt her leg starting to shake as she watches Charles start racing after lights out, every corner he took made her to anxious to look incase anything happened to him.

"Don't worry." Isa said. "There professionals at this, you just have to trust Charles when he says he will be careful. He means it I promise you." She continues looking over to the monegasque girl. This causes Paris to smile slightly, making her feel a little less nervous and more wanting Charles to win this for himself.

"And Charles Leclerc wins the British Grand Prix!"

All of the Ferrari mechanics, racing engineers and Paris of course made their way over to the podium to celebrate the podium finish for both of the Ferrari boys, with Carlos coming home in second by Lewis Hamilton beating him on the final lap.

Paris got out her phone and took a video when Charles took a step out onto the podium and waved his trophy. He spotted the girl watching him from the bottom and gave her a wink causing Paris to blush once more.

She watched the podium celebrations as the top 3 drivers sprayed champagne on each other with it occasionally spraying the crowd down below aswell.

Paris waited for Charles back in his drivers room as he would have a few interviews to do post race, but little did she know all he wanted to do instead of interviews was to be with Paris, they were at a special moments between them and he didn't want his opportunity to blow away.

Around 20 minutes later Charles appeared back into his drivers room, his eyes lit up once he say Paris sitting in front of him on her phone looking through photos of which she should post on her Instagram.

Her eyes moved to Charles when she saw him enter the room. "Well done!" She says standing up to give him a hug. He gracefully accepts and hugs her back too giving her a kiss on the top of the forehead. "Thank you beautiful, tonight we must go out to celebrate."

"Together."