Chaptire 25

Paris was over at Charles's house for the night. Both were curled up cuddling with each other before paris woke up.

It was Charles's birthday today, she turned around to see his arm wrapped around her waist snuggling into her shoulder. She smiled before kissing him on the cheek causing him to wake up.

He smiles and hugs her tighter. "Happy birthday my love." Paris says giving him a kiss on the lips. "Thank you chérie." He replies.

"Cmon let's go open you presents." Paris says excitedly as she tried to drag Charles out of bed while he was still half asleep.

Paris lead Charles into his living room where lots of presents from her were laid out of him.

"These are most of your presents but there is a special one you will get later tonight." Paris says. "Thank you Paris this is insane." He says walking over to hug her.

Once Charles opened most of his presents he was down to the last one. It was a box shape which he quickly unwrapped to see the Nike logo. He looks up in shock knowing how expensive they are. "Babe no." He says looking down. "Yes yes yes!" Paris says smiling as Charles opens the box. To see a pair of Jordans. "Thank you so much." He says walking over once more to hug her tightly. "I love you." She says. "I love you more." He replies spinning her and kissing her.

The day had gone by beautifully with fun things between the two and now it was time for the party which they had both set up as their birthdays were the day after each others. Lots of people were supposed to be coming at around 200 people.

Paris got herself ready in a beautiful sparkly outfit and curled her hair beautifully before finishing off her make up.

@parissauvettere

Charles walked into the bathroom without his shirt on and saw paris finishing getting ready, pros turns around to see Charles as his jaw falls flat on the floor. "Wow." He says walking over to her hugging her. "Wow to you too." She replies looking at his abs. He smirks before kissing her and putting his shirt on.

Once the two were ready, a private car came to pick them up and take them to the venue, when the arrived, there were already lots of people waiting for them and they started singing happy birthday to Charles. "Gracie guys." He said as he held his girlfriends hand.

"Charles." Paris says. "I have one last gift for you." She says. "Paris it's already to much what you've done." He says but is cut of by a kiss to shut him up, he smiles and sighs as paris pulls out a gift. It was a Louis Vuitton bracelet with their names embroidered on it. He gasped and looked at her. "This is so special to me I love it." He says hugging her and kissing her once more. "Best birthday ever." He continues.

The clocks were getting very close to midnight now and Paris was sipping on a drink and chatting to a few friends.

It was 11:59 and she felt someone grab her hand and spin her towards them. She saw it was Charles and smiled. "Happy birthday my love." He said as the clocks turned to midnight and he kissed her making everyone around them cheer as the music started to play.

Once the pull away they look at each other for a moment before Charles leads her somewhere.

All her gifts were placed on a big table were she sat and opened the ones from Charles.
"This Tiffany necklace is gorgeous, thank you," she said kissing Charles who was sat right next to her.

The last present was a small little box, paris opened it to see the Ferrari logo on it. "No you didn't..." she said placing her hand over her mouth. "I did." Charles replied as paris hugged him so tight he could barely breathe. "Do you want to go see it?" He asked her. " she nodded wiping the tears which had formed in her eyes.

Paris lead her down some steps which lead to a white Ferrari waiting for her. She turned into Charles shoulders before starting to cry. He rubbed her arm and smiled. "Cmon let's go test drive it." He said kissing the top of her forhead  as they got into the car.

Her hands were shaking uncontrollably as she sat in the drivers seat and started driving in the direction of the beach. Charles hand was placed on her inner thigh to keep her calm. She accelerated causing Charles to jump. "Payback." She says laughing. He gives her a dirty look before massaging her leg as they drive through the sunrise hour.

The arrive at a beach were they both get out and head towards the water hand in hand enjoying these moments. 

There feet were getting slightly wet by the small waves which the ocean made. "I love you." Paris says looking at Charles who was already looking at her. "I love you more, happy birthday to my everything." He replies kissing her passionately.

Paris sauvettere added to their story!