chaptire 8

Charles and Paris were located in row 16. Charlotte and Luisa were way in front of them enjoying their friendship together.

Charles assisted Paris with her luggage and let her sit by the window. It was only a short flight yet they were both tired so their main plan was to catch up on some sleep.

After they were all seated, Paris noticed Charles getting a bit worried and agitated. "Charles?" She asks in a questioning manner. He looks over to her with his beautiful brown eyes as they stare at each other. "Are you okay?" she asks him. He nods and looks away. Paris could tell when he was lying because he would lick his lips. And indeed he was.

She attempts to place her hand on his thigh but overthinks it too much and decided not to. Once she tries to pull away Charles looks at her and holds her hand tightly. "I hate turbulence." He says locking has hand with hers. This makes the young monegasque girl look over to Charles accept his fear and letting him hold her hand.

After take off, Paris thought to herself lots. She should stop holding hands and hanging out lots of with Charles. He had a relationship with a beautiful girl. And she didn't want to be the reason why things end between them.

The flight landed around late morning at 10am. They all followed each other to baggage collection to collect their personal belongings. Soon after they headed in rental cars or taxi to the hotel they would be staying at.

"We have arrived." says the taxi driver. Paris gets out of the car making her way into the beautiful hotel lobby. It was made of marble and expensive materials making it look rich and elegant.

"Hello madam welcome how May I help you?" Asks the kind reception lady. "Hello I booked a room for myself under the name Sauveterre." Answers Paris with a slight smile on her face. "I'm sorry your not on the list ma'-." "What?" She says in shock.

Just then Pierre turns up behind Paris. "Hey Paris come with me." He says in a calm soothing voice. Paris sighs and follows him. "You can stay with me it's fine. There are two beds in the hotel room I'm sure we can share a room for a couple of nights." He says putting his arm around her. "Thanks Pierre your the best." She says to him finally feeling relived.

Meanwhile, behind them Charles and Charlotte were busy checking in yet Charles was busy focusing on something else "what are you staring at babe?" Asks Charlotte. "Nothing." He says looking away from Pierre and Paris. He was jealous.

Very jealous, but he wouldn't admit it to anyone.