Part 23:

Hello, guys! Okay, before I start I have to say something important. I'm gonna change Matthew's name to Wade because I hadn't realized it was the same as Matt. My bad. Anyway, the gif on the sidebar is of Damon being his sexy self.  

And the video(which I didn't put up yet cause my phone was being a b!tch) is Swagger Jagger by Cher Llyod. I love her! She's awesome and the song is brilliant too.  

Also, this chapter is dedicated to @MadSoul because she made me three awesome covers which I can't put up now. 

Okay, so that's all I had to say :) Happy reading! Fan, vote and comment! 

Story: 

I gasped when I saw the sight in front of me. There sat Damon Salvatore, in all his glory. I quickly tried pulling my towel a little lower but it only resulted in lowering itself from my chest. Thankfully it sill covered up everything necessary. I groaned as he eyed me up and down.  

"Pretty impressive," he said, licking his lips and grinning like the Cheshire cat.  

"Didn't I tell you to stay out?" I growled; getting madder by the second and honestly his comments weren't helping at all. If anything, they made me more angry.  

"The door was open so I entered." he grinned, shrugging his shoulder playfully.  

"You are not allowed here!" I shrieked. "Get out!!"  

"Well last time I checked this was my house. So I can do anything I want and also I can enter wherever I want." he stated, still smirking callously. Oh, I so want to wipe that dirty smirk of his face. 

"Don't sweat it. It's not like I haven't seen anything before." he added. 

"Whaa?!" I was speechless. 

"Remember when I rescued you from your place? Well, I had to undress you." he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. But, right now the most obvious thing is that I'm gonna kill him. Actually, wait, no, let me rephrase it. I'm gonna slaughter him. Yes, he's fit to be called an animal. Ugh!  

"Just kidding. I didn't see it before but now I did. And if you're gonna keep standing there then I'm sure the towel will fall of; thus, completing my wish." He smirked. 

"So go out!" I howled madly. This man is an insane person who needs to be looked into an asylum for annoying and irritating girls. He's just so frustrating. I wonder how Stefan and him are related. Speaking of Stefan I have to message him. But first, I've to deal with this jerk. 

"Just leave, Damon." I decreed.  

"Fine. God, you're no fun at all." He muttered, getting out of the room. I smirked victoriously. But, before I do my victory dance, I'm gonna have to lock up the door. After locking the door, I rummaged through my clothes and took out a red halter top and my black skinnies. I changed into them and unlocked the door. No sign of Damon. I breathed out in relief. Nope, spoke too soon. There he sat, at the bar; drinking away. Just how many times in a day does he drink?  

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and checked a message. 

Carebear: 

U and Elena ditched me :( 

Me: 

Sorry, Care. I didn't mean to. I slept in and Damon didn't wake me up. 

Carebear: 

Wat do u mean Damon didn't wake u up? 

Me:  

I'm staying here for a while remember?