Part 26:

PS: Important author's note at the end of the chapter (:

Wow it's been ages since I last updated this :O
Let's rewind, shall we?
So at homecoming, Katherine makes an appearance and kidnaps Kristen while Damon and the 'Scooby gang' make a plan on how to get Kristen back ^^

-
"Shut the hell up, Damon. And leave me alone." I muttered as I threw a pillow at him. He chuckled at me.
"You're gonna have to do something more than that to invoke a reaction from me, Kris." He said, smugly pointing at his muscular body.
I rolled my eyes at him. "That's not necessary. I know ways to invoke a reaction from you."
He smirked at me. "Thinking dirty, are we now?"
I scowled at him and showed him my middle finger which apparently had a mind of its own. "The only dirty thing I can think about you is about how disgusting you are."
He rose his eyebrows at me and twirled his glass of bourbon around. "You think that, Kris." He muttered.
"What -"
-

"Rise and shine, Kris!" A familiar voice broke me out of my weird dream. Why was I even dreaming about Damon, anyway?

"Come on, sweetheart. Wake up! We don't have all the time in the World."

I was absolutely going to kill this person who seemed to be getting the kick by waking me up.

I tried to block out their voice when suddenly I felt water being thrown at me. Jolting awake, I glared at the person behind my now wet self.
Wow. That sounded wrong.

"If only I had gotten this idea an hour ago." Elena smirked at me. Wait. Why did she bring me here? To this strange place? Did she kidnap me?

"Elena?" I asked. I don't get it. Is she out of her mind? And why is she smirking at me?

"Guess again, sweetheart." The smirk just wouldn't die down and by this time I was incredibly furious. Why was she doing this?

"I don't know. I didn't f*cking get a degree for guessing." I snapped at her. Elena or not, I don't care. My head is spinning and I don't think I can take shit.

She raised her eyebrows at me, "Still sassy, I see."

"Yes," I glared, "Do you mind?"

She smirked even weirder. "My name is Katherine Pierce."

"Yes and I'm Madonna." I rolled my eyes.

She laughed. "No, really. Elena is my doppelgänger."

"You're absolutely hilarious, Elena. Now stop acting like you're somebody else." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

She sighed and suddenly I was pinned to the floor. When I looked up to see the reason behind my assault, I saw Elena smirking proudly at me; her hand wrapped tightly around my neck. "The f*ck?!" I managed to choke out. Her face started changing as veins appeared below her eyes and huge canines came out of her mouth. I let out a whimper. Who was this and where was my Elena?

"Now that we've cleared our small misunderstanding," She said as she finally lifted herself off me; her face returning back to normal. I immediately cowered away from her, my face showing horror and shock.

She walked away from where I was, slowly tossing her hair away from her shoulders. "I know you've many questions. But being the smart girl that you are, I'm sure you'll figure out. Or maybe, the Salvatores could help you."

Salvatores? Damon and Stefan? What do they know about her? What is she? Is she a human?

So many questions raced through my mind but something told me Katherine wouldn't answer all of them.